What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    The library didn’t have any of the three books I wanted. I had to put them on hold :/

my three favorite books are:

1. Sports Illustrated
    2. Sports Illustrated
    3. Sports Illustrated

No sports illustrated swim suit edition?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    The library didn’t have any of the three books I wanted. I had to put them on hold :/

1. Sports Illustrated
    2. Sports Illustrated
    3. Sports Illustrated

*sigh* You used to be so cute

actually, I do have 3 favorite books, you know.... real books

but most folks have never heard of them. *shrug
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

1. Sports Illustrated
    2. Sports Illustrated
    3. Sports Illustrated

it's included in the 2nd bullet point above.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Really, right now, what is on my mind is that KC better knock the pats out next week and Saints better knock out the rams. Oh, and I'm tired.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of these folks and not sure why they are so popular.

https://youtu.be/3MteSlpxCpo

What are they?

Singing band that is annoying.

They are lovely, and a swell band!
  • Tankiscool
    Options

1. Sports Illustrated
    2. Sports Illustrated
    3. Sports Illustrated

it's included in the 2nd bullet point above.

I just wanted to make sure, carry on sir!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Really, right now, what is on my mind is that KC better knock the pats out next week and Saints better knock out the rams. Oh, and I'm tired.

Agree with the Chiefs winning! Idk I'd like to see the Rams in there though.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

That's me, every day.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

I'm from Texas, my heart lives in Louisiana so, LSU and Saints are 2 of my teams. I'm a die-hard Greenbay fan, however, we played like a 1 man disabled peewee football team this year.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Mistress, my library has a website where you can see if they have the books without going there and also reserve books to get picked up. Just an FYI yours might as well!
  • Tankiscool
    Options

I'm from Texas, my heart lives in Louisiana so, LSU and Saints are 2 of my teams. I'm a die-hard Greenbay fan, however, we played like a 1 man disabled peewee football team this year.

Oh gotcha! I do like Drew Brees and I think they have more of a chancethan the Rams.
    Yes we did! Big Contract got to Aarons head I think. Him, Matty Ice & Kirk Cousins signed massive contracts this year and all 3 didn't make the playoffs. Funny how that works.
    I don't know what to make about the coaching decision yet. I guess Rodgers likes him? Who knows.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

1. Sports Illustrated
    2. Sports Illustrated
    3. Sports Illustrated

Are you being intentionally enigmatic? Name your books, man!

okay, since you called me out (no worries)...

1. The Devil All The Time ~ Donald Ray Pollock
    2. In The Rogue Blood ~ James Carlos Blake
    3. Lonesome Dove ~ Larry McMurtry ......or James Jones' 'From Here to Eternity' (toss-up)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

Oh gotcha! I do like Drew Brees and I think they have more of a chancethan the Rams.
    Yes we did! Big Contract got to Aarons head I think. Him, Matty Ice & Kirk Cousins signed massive contracts this year and all 3 didn't make the playoffs. Funny how that works.
    I don't know what to make about the coaching decision yet. I guess Rodgers likes him? Who knows.

Hopefully next year they get it together. Guess we'll see? We need 1 more ring to shut "Dem boys" up lol. I'm a huge Cowboy hater, Cowboy, Tom Brady, and Eagles hater lol.

• dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Currently on my mind:
    • How can I simplify my life?
    • How do I find time for me, without feeling selfish?
    • Who let the dogs out?
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Hopefully next year they get it together. Guess we'll see? We need 1 more ring to shut "Dem boys" up lol. I'm a huge Cowboy hater, Cowboy, Tom Brady, and Eagles hater lol.

Yes! I think well get one more, hipefully soon!

Oh I like you! So am I! My friend/coworker is a big cowboy fan and I was giving him alot of *kitten* today after their loss!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

1. Sports Illustrated
    2. Sports Illustrated
    3. Sports Illustrated

Are you being intentionally enigmatic? Name your books, man!

okay, since you called me out (no worries)...

1. The Devil All The Time ~ Donald Ray Pollock
    2. In The Rogue Blood ~ James Carlos Blake
    3. Lonesome Dove ~ Larry McMurtry ......or James Jones' 'From Here to Eternity' (toss-up)
    Haha! Yeah, you’re right. I’ve heard of two of those and read none.

I’m not sure I have favorite books. Too many. Maybe favorite authors? Wendell Berry makes the top ten for sure.

Wendell Berry ? got it.....

headed off to Amazon!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    dougphi wrote: »
    Currently on my mind:
    • How can I simplify my life?
    • How do I find time for me, without feeling selfish?
    • Who let the dogs out?

Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!