What's on your mind?

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Lol...not when I was that young. Middle school or high school. When I had my own stereo. 😂 Fun fact....I bought a Too Short cd. My mom found it and returned it opened to the music store and told them they shouldn’t be selling explicit lyrics stuff to a whatever age i was, 12 or 13?🙈

my mom let me go to a public enemy concert i was 11

Wow! Yeah, I thought my parents were SO strict compared to my friends parents. Not so much with movies and tv shows. But some stuff.

your parents were cool. my parents listened to Herb Alpert and the tijuana brass ;)

Wait.

I still listen to Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.

On pristine vinyl too ....

i remember always seeing the whipped cream LP at the used record store and thinking people probably bought it for the cover art
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited September 2020
    @springlering62 The big stash. What it's like to be a squirrel.

2893412451_a8d15a5ff4.jpg

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,033 Member
    When did Simone Biles go from being this cute little gymnast girl to this incredibly hot woman?
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    When did Simone Biles go from being this cute little gymnast girl to this incredibly hot woman?

time goes by in the blink of an eye!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    I asked my man to get me some halo top ice cream. He came home with this 🤦‍♀️😂

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

I say no netflix and chill for him tonight
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

All I can read is brownies and fudge... here for it!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

I see 3 cows on the couch 😳
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited September 2020

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

We just got home from a weekend out of town. I'm all about the ice cream tonight 😋

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

and pretzels AND salted caramel 🤤
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

Ben and Jerry’s makes the lower calorie “ice cream” too! It’s delicious, I preferred it to Halo Top actually.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

Ben and Jerry’s makes the lower calorie “ice cream” too! It’s delicious, I preferred it to Halo Top actually.

I like this one. Not as good as, let's say B & J Strawberry cheesecake, but it will do.

poppin-popcorn-moophoria-detail.png
  • MiNinaLisa

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

We just got home from a weekend out of town. I'm all about the ice cream tonight 😋

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

triggered - thanks a lot! :D
  • MiNinaLisa

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

I like this one. Not as good as, let's say B & J Strawberry cheesecake, but it will do.

moophoria. superb marketing there... and popcorn to boot....trouble with a capital T
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

moophoria. superb marketing there... and popcorn to boot....trouble with a capital T

Ooh had not seen that one before.

Years ago, I remember vaguely there was a big truck that would park at a local grocery store and sell B&J's pints out of the back for $1.00 each. Wish I'd've thought to stock up. :)

I have no issue polishing off a pint. Sadly. Every weekend. :blush: That, a book and cuddling with my 2 dogs in bed, that's my Saturday night happy place.
    I'm either old or pathetic. Maybe both. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    While we're on the B&J's topic, have they never made a Pumpkin ice cream flavor?? I could see that mixed with maple and graham cracker crumb mixture somehow. Come on people, get on it.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,577 Member

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

You forgot to mention the peanut butter. Mmmm that one is no longer allowed in my house for reasons we shall not discuss. 🤣

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

v5r9zxhtv9ge.jpg

Well... It sure beats plain ol vanilla 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

axs1gdhfei3g.jpeg