Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Anyone still awake?

Um are you new here cowboy I'm always awake🙄😉😘

You are my late night buddy ?? My bad Ali - so what you drinking ?
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I'm dead sober but I wish I had some of that caramel vodka from Thanksgiving I was surprised how good that drink was....i have no ideas what else was in it but it tasted like an caramel apple ....damn my sil can make a drink😍

I also enjoy raspberry or blueberry vodka with sprite lime and a splash or cran...its like the most delicious get up and dance and drink them like koolaid and wake up with a hella hangover you ever wanna have😉👍💗
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Well ima bout 7 16oz beers in - so I’m prolly drunk enough for us both lol - stay golden Ali you da beez kneez
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Well ima bout 7 16oz beers in - so I’m prolly drunk enough for us both lol - stay golden Ali you da beez kneez

😎👍😂....thanks cowboy you just gets me ponyboy!💛🤗
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    My nephew is trying to convince me that aliens exist - he is adamant lol - best day ever !!!
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    There is a multiverse in which our roles are reserved and I’m convincing him aliens exist
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Gnite mfp’ers-
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    @cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

are you drinking yet? ;)

Haha I was drinking last night but remembered to eat so no drunk posting I'm afraid. I am sure I'll be in this thread fairly regularly over December though 😂
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    @cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

are you drinking yet? ;)

Haha I was drinking last night but remembered to eat so no drunk posting I'm afraid. I am sure I'll be in this thread fairly regularly over December though 😂

Why is December special?
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    What you making ?? I’m watching jumanji with my nephew while enjoying my 6th or 7th beer or so

Working on the border to another blanket. It's in the "cat approval" process.

5d9wjnw2koag.jpg
    iycpfo1s55xs.jpg

That's fantastic. Great job!
  • ghudson92
    Options
    What you making ?? I’m watching jumanji with my nephew while enjoying my 6th or 7th beer or so

Working on the border to another blanket. It's in the "cat approval" process.

5d9wjnw2koag.jpg
    iycpfo1s55xs.jpg

N'awwww orange boi
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @ghudson92 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

I hear you! Me too, please!

Reminded me of a few years ago, when I was new here and I had to have surgery - I knew I was going to have a GA and then pain meds and was horrified in advance for what I may post...I contemplated locking my phone and computer in my car, or at work.

Nope - I came home a few hours after surgery, all doped up and proceeded to post an elaborate story in response to a thread - my story was something about a rift opening and aliens? abducting some guy...

That sounds like an amazing story. Do you have a copy of it anywhere?
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @ghudson92 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

I hear you! Me too, please!

Reminded me of a few years ago, when I was new here and I had to have surgery - I knew I was going to have a GA and then pain meds and was horrified in advance for what I may post...I contemplated locking my phone and computer in my car, or at work.

Nope - I came home a few hours after surgery, all doped up and proceeded to post an elaborate story in response to a thread - my story was something about a rift opening and aliens? abducting some guy...

That sounds like an amazing story. Do you have a copy of it anywhere?

inquiring minds want to know also!

Meant to answer you...sidetracked...
    Tried to look for it, user changed names and I can't remember the last one right. Or the thread title.

Gist was - there was one random shoe left at the gym - wtf happened?
    ...and so began my reasoning

I love those "creative thought" threads!
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Just pulled a 14 hour shift plowing the fluffy white stuff 🌨, now I’m plowing a few whiskey and Pepsi’s, I’ll play 🙂
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Wine baby is wine
  • ghudson92
    Options
    Why is no one drinking on a Saturday? I won a chocolate coin in the caroling contest.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Why is no one drinking on a Saturday? I won a chocolate coin in the caroling contest.

Uh, I am. But it's only 6PM here. :p
  • ghudson92
    Options

Uh, I am. But it's only 6PM here. :p

Ugh its nearly midnight here. Room is spinning.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    It is 7:14pm here and today the high was 85☀️
  • ghudson92
    Options
    l4ncjv90m7u5.jpg

the chocolate santa of VICTORY