What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• lisa9620
    lisa9620 Posts: 53 Member
    I started out in July last year at 89kg and my first goal was to reach 75kg which I did. I'm now 73kg and my mini goal is to get down to 69kg coz that'll put me at a 20kg loss overall (although ultimately I'd like to get down to 65kg)
  • bstanford510
    bstanford510 Posts: 115 Member
    edited December 2019
    Wrong post 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I recently discovered that I am pregnant.
    So, my new mini goal is to eat at maintenance for now, until my OB tells me I need to increase calories. I meet with her mid January and plan to ask her.
    Also, on the phone, she encouraged me to continue lifting and running as I have been. So another mini goal is to keep doing that. So far, I've been lucky and haven't been extremely tired or nauseous, but the bloating, UGH! :s

Congratulations!!!
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    10k on Jan 5.
    Just got the all clear (with caution) from the surgeon. Wrist broken 8 weeks ago and no running since that day. The half marathon isn't going to happen but I'm going for the 10k. Picked up at week 9 on the C210k training. Day 1 went really well.
  • PaigeGetsFit4Good
    PaigeGetsFit4Good Posts: 13 Member
    mini goal of 135. i have about 6 lbs to go!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    I'm 4.6 lbs shy of hitting my first goal weight of 145 lbs which would be a 15 lb loss so far. Hope to be there by mid January! (accounting for a little christmas treat gain)
  • RosaCruz91
    RosaCruz91 Posts: 11 Member
    My goal is to be 155 before the end of the year. Last time I checked I was at 156 #fingerscrossed
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Ugh right now I'd like to just know I'm at a weight that's going to stay there. Since the beginning of this month, I've teetered between 138 and 134.5. This a.m. 135.5. My New Years resolutions WILL see new commitment and focus on my staying power.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Mini goal - 85 x 5 dumbbell bench press.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!