Ladies!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Heck no, no way jose!

Braless only while I sleep or in the shower. I don't run, but it bothers me a lot to be walking around without a bra. Very uncomfortable, feeling :'( , and as a 76 years old with a 32DD size not a pretty thing to go around without one, either.
  • FoodBodyChanges
    FoodBodyChanges Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A French study showed that, contrary to popular belief, going braless reduces sag. Supporting the breasts artificially causes the supporting structures to atrophy, which, when you think of it, is true of other body tissue as well. I personally prefer to be braless. It's much more comfortable for the rib cage, neck, and shoulders., especially when working out. I"d wear swim ttrunks in the pool if I could! (I do not understand why males, whose tits have zero utilitarian purpose & exist only for sexual pleasure can go around totally exposed at the pool and beach!! But I digress.) I have zero pain & am a "G" cup. I only wear a bra for my work as a massage therapist, church, and a few other occasions where image/social convention is more important than comfort.