What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019
    Tried to get out of the house today with no success... I'm so bloody tired, I can barely function. Something is seriously wrong, physically. Too bad so many walk-in clinics are closed this entire week. Trying to find a movie to watch, with no success. I hate complainers... hate them... but, today, I'm amongst their ranks... I'm MF'n hating this day... really.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Tried to get out of the house today with no success... I'm so bloody tired, I can barely function. Something is seriously wrong, physically. Too bad so many walk-in clinics are closed this entire week. Trying to find a movie to watch, with no success. I hate complainers... hate them... but, today, I'm amongst their ranks... I'm MF'n hating this day... really.

Maybe you’re worn out from moving.
    Sleep,,,,, hope you feel better soon!
  • Forced myself to wake up early and get out of bed. Hung out with my friend all day having fun and now I'm finally relaxing in my room. Had a good day. My favorite part of the day was eating a slice of cantaloupe outside in the rain. Going to play some Mount and Blade, drink water and listen to some music.
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Nothing absolutely nothing.

Same here. Well, unless you count drinking wine while doing nothing, absolutely nothing.
  • TarryTaffy
    Maybe you’re worn out from moving. Sleep,,,,, hope you feel better soon

TY kindly, HB. I'm worn out from being on the road for 2-yrs, yes. Didn't know I'd crash so hard. This should be the easy part... I feel as if breathing is an effort. I do need to sleep & perhaps stay offline 'til I'm better, so as to avoid continual complaining.

Merry Christmas.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

TY kindly, HB. I'm worn out from being on the road for 2-yrs, yes. Didn't know I'd crash so hard. This should be the easy part... I feel as if breathing is an effort. I do need to sleep & perhaps stay offline 'til I'm better, so as to avoid continual complaining.

Merry Christmas.

I'm sorry you feel like this.. hopefully a good night sleep will help. 🤗
  • TarryTaffy

Merry Christmas.

TY kindly, Jo... I'll get to a dr asap. It could be walking pneumonia... now that I think of it, I did have hallucinations (auditory & visual) the few times I had it. It's honestly an effort to brush my teeth & takes hours to do so, so it's something other than just needing a rest. I continually fall asleep sitting up, twice in the closet while putting clothing away & once I woke up on the bathroom floor, surrounded by things I was placing underneath the sink... have no memory of feeling the need to lie down & I have no bruises or injuries, so doubt I fell.

I'm burnt out... but, should still be checked out.

TY Everyone for the kind words. I'll be fine. :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Merry Christmas.

TY kindly, Jo... I'll get to a dr asap. It could be walking pneumonia... now that I think of it, I did have hallucinations (auditory & visual) the few times I had it. It's honestly an effort to brush my teeth & takes hours to do so, so it's something other than just needing a rest. I continually fall asleep sitting up, twice in the closet while putting clothing away & once I woke up on the bathroom floor, surrounded by things I was placing underneath the sink... have no memory of feeling the need to lie down & I have no bruises or injuries, so doubt I fell.

I'm burnt out... but, should still be checked out.

TY Everyone for the kind words. I'll be fine. :smile:

Yes, please see a Dr asap .. take care
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Getting ready for bed like an old man
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    I hope you feel better Taffy. I would go see a doctor.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Now I'm trying to explain to my son, the role of Queen Elizabeth I, in the defeat of the Spanish armada... Quite an inspiring story!

🤓

I kinda want to spend the day with you guys 🤓

Great! You could probably teach me a thing or two about British monarchs I'm sure...

We actually just finished watching Joker and he loved it (I know, father of the year right?) 😂...

I get up at 5a so breakfast pizza will be quite early 😌
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Merry Christmas.

I'll miss you if you stay away...I love your "joie de vivre"

but I get it - take care of you, hope you feel more 'normal' soon and I wish you good health.
    :heart:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Bored, the kinda restless-bored that has me feelin like my brain is gonna grow legs and crawl outta my skull
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Watching the news

I bet that was a frightful Experience :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Bored, the kinda restless-bored that has me feelin like my brain is gonna grow legs and crawl outta my skull

*kitten*! I wish my brain would take a hike
    ...leave me in peace
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

I couldn’t decide what emotion to put to this so I clicked insightful.

I know this kind of boredom.
    This is a really good description of the feeling.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Watching the news

I just wanted the weather report. 😁

Sure,,,,,,,,,,,,, :p

How are you ? :)
  • Tigg_er
    Watching the news

Tired, but good. You?

Good and Tired :) Its hell getting old !
  • Tigg_er
    Watching the news

Tired, but good. You?

Good and Tired :) Its hell getting old !

I hear ya. Sweet dreams K! 🤗

Thank You ! And may all your dreams be wonderful :)
  • TarryTaffy
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Merry Christmas.

I'll miss you if you stay away...I love your "joie de vivre"

but I get it - take care of you, hope you feel more 'normal' soon and I wish you good health.
    :heart:

You're very kind, VV. I'm good. Just need a rest... & maybe to see a dr at this point. Nothing that can't be fixed. :smile: