Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    VeraJMali wrote: »
    I have tiny teeth (smaller than baby teeth) in between some of my adult teeth. I also still have some baby teeth that never had adult teeth to replace them 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can’t tell as far as I know but I’m always self conscious about showing teeth in my smile.

That's tough, sorry. Both of my sisters are the same & had to wear braces to push teeth together, because when some baby teeth fell out, there were no secondary teeth to replace them. Poor girls... they got braces back in the Medieval days... gnarly steel contraptions that caused them years of anguish.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    When I got out of the Army at Fort Lewis I worked at SEATAC putting fuel into the commercial and private jets for a year, one of the most interesting and fun things I have ever done.
    (the fuel tanker trucks you see driving around the runways)
    747's, DC10's and L1011's were the hardest because of the tail and belly tanks, 707 hard because fuel had to be transferred to different wing tanks, 767's, 757's, 737's, 727's, private jets and turbo props easy, small planes with nozzle fill tanks a pita
    ...... and having to drain the "blue water" on private jets was always a bad day, under the plane with no where to run and it almost always leaks/sprays out when the valve is opened (they can't wait to land to crap?)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    When I got out of the Army at Fort Lewis I worked at SEATAC putting fuel into the commercial and private jets for a year, one of the most interesting and fun things I have ever done.
    (the fuel tanker trucks you see driving around the runways)
    747's, DC10's and L1011's were the hardest because of the tail and belly tanks, 707 hard because fuel had to be transferred to different wing tanks, 767's, 757's, 737's, 727's, private jets and turbo props easy, small planes with nozzle fill tanks a pita
    ...... and having to drain the "blue water" on private jets was always a bad day, under the plane with no where to run and it almost always leaks/sprays out when the valve is opened (they can't wait to land to crap?)

Yikes! Lol...at least there were good days to make up for the “blue water” days. 🙈
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I’m a good cook
    but I don’t like to cook.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    I’m a good cook
    but I don’t like to cook.

I’m stealing your fact lol
    Except I love to cook and like cooking new things all the time. I just made tiramisu.

Next dish. Seafood Mac N Cheese.

• honeybee__12
    I’ve always lived in suburbia, except for a brief period when I lived Sao Paulo (talk about big city, whew).
    But, in my heart I am a farm girl.
    I would love to have had land, a house with a wrap around porch, horses, animals, a garden. 😔
    Oh well........too many bugs anyway.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    I can dislocate my thumbs
  • AriesFL
    I can roll my tongue.
  • honeybee__12
    I don’t make promises lightly.
    If I promise you I’ll do something I will do everything I can to get it done.
    If I tell you I love you it means I do,
    I’m not just blowing smoke up your ***.
    If you don’t mean it,
    do not talk to me. 🤨
  • Mark_C81
    Mark_C81 Posts: 138 Member
    I wake up every morning 3am
  • AriesFL
    I did radio voice work years ago.
  • JasonJoyHedenskog
    JasonJoyHedenskog Posts: 143 Member
    Coffee and chocolate are my best friends!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Coffee and chocolate are my best friends!

what kind of chocolate? i like it dark
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    I am super ocd when it comes to wrapping presents. Like i actually color coordinate my stuff.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    I have never done the Macarena
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I have never done the Macarena

No time like the present.. :D
  • I can repair lots of different things.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    I can repair lots of different things.

Like hypothetically...that leaky shower head
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Twice in my life I’ve had a spider crawl out of my beard

That must be some beard!
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    I can’t bear cold weather but hot is alright with me.