September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    i'm downgrading my goal for september to 60 miles - for two reasons...one, i have to pack up and get off nantucket and get back home and two, have no idea what's waiting for me when i get back to the bahamas workwise. will be home by 9-15 so i may upgrade my goal if things look good. good luck everyone!!!!
  • Ballard12
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. My goal will be 60 miles that's 15 miles a week.
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 50. Now to figure out how to work the ticker . . .
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I would love to go a 2nd month. I beat last months goal of 30 miles so I'm shooting for 50 miles this month. How do I set up a new ticker for this month without erasing last months numbers?

I could never seem set up a new ticker for this month without erasing last months numbers.

Maybe you can try starting a whole NEW login and account with ticker factory for Sept?

you can also just put your stats from last month in your signature so dinos can find them and set up the new ticker for september.....
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    happy to have finished august's challenge and just squeaking it out....i think i'm going to go with 65 miles this month which is 5 more than august.....yup that's what i'm doing....
  • I'm in with a goal of 40 miles :)
  • Lots of people here seem to use tickerfactory.com. I'd go there and personalize your ticker and it will give you a code. Copy the code and then go to your signature and embed it there and you should be all set!
  • samathome64
    samathome64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Do you measure the distance with a pedometer? ( is that right??)
    Put me in for 30, it's my first time joining.
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Thank you Bluiz and Dinos for getting this together for us.

I am in once again, since I made it to my 40 mile goal last month I am setting my Sept walking miles to add an extra 10 miles.

Sooooo Sept goal = 50 miles!!!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. I'm looking to do 50 miles or 80 kilometers (I'll measure in km). I'm back to work so I can't keep up my summer miles but I'm aiming for 50!
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in again too (from July lol)! :) I'll do my best to run 100 miles before school starts!
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! Put my goal at 80 miles. Looking forward to the challenge!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in! Gonna keep my goal for 80 again this month! I really wanna see if I can surpass it. :smile:

exercise.png
  • ItsMeTime
    Options
    My goal for this month is 34 miles! I didn't hit my August goal of 28 miles, but I did 21.25. I am training for a half marathon in December and I want a record of all the miles I ran to get there so I am just adding the 34 to the 21 I already did on my ticker :)
  • fine4now
    Options
    I want in! I enjoyed last month. Met my goal of 30 miles so I am going for 60 this month!
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    I'm new to this!
    I'll set mine to 30 miles this month!
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Although I didn't meet my goal in August (fell 6ish miles short of 70 miles), I'm going to up my goal to 75 miles walking/running. That's an average of 2.5 miles a day. I can TOTALLY do it, as long as I don't fall behind. Can't wait to move my *kitten* so that I can lose my *kitten* (or at least make it smaller...)

Good luck with September everyone - we can do it!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    My goal for September is again 100 miles.

Just opened the new thread and there are 3 pages of posts already !! Wow, I'm gonna have to work my butt off to keep track of our progress. I'll post the new spreadsheet address asap, I'm still working on it.
    Welcome everyone, good to see you in here, have a great month.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Lets kick butt this month!!! We did awesome last month! We went from west coast to east coast last month in miles...with a little to spare. GREAT JOB everyone!!
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to join for September - My goal will be 50 miles