2020 here we come :) feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜
  • Bunny6451
    Bunny6451 Posts: 1 Member
    New looking for friends.
  • rhenry5743
    rhenry5743 Posts: 1 Member
    Old, but new again.
    Need friends.
  • hi!! im not exactly new but getting a fresh start :) would love new friends ^^
  • carin92
    carin92 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I'd love to share successes! :)
  • louise_gets_lean
    louise_gets_lean Posts: 24 Member
    Add me if u like! New but old, need fresh inspiration!
  • Rmofit3
    Rmofit3 Posts: 94 Member
    Any and everybody.
  • Mvcom
    Mvcom Posts: 5 Member
    Trying to get back on track. Add me!
  • keepmelean
    keepmelean Posts: 28 Member
    Always interested in adding interactive friends as well. My profile is up to date should you want to know more about me and think we may have something in common.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Hello -- I've made requests to a few of you, and I am looking for others who consistently track and post and share their progress. The motivation you offer as you openly share your thoughts is invaluable. Thanks to all!
  • rockergirl87
    rockergirl87 Posts: 15 Member
    edited December 2019
    I could definitely use motivation and helpful tips on this journey!! Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Hi!
    Looking for interactive/chatty friends not friend collectors.
    I love motivating people and being motivated by others.
    Community is where the work gets done
  • YouGotThis2020
    YouGotThis2020 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey everyone :) New to MFP so any friends would be welcome. Looking forward to smashing some goals ๐Ÿ‘Š
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    I've been on MFP since 2015, I broke my leg, ended up non-weight bearing for 4 months, gained weight. Then my Father-in-law passed away in 2016, I started school in 2017 and I am in my third semester of RN school. I need to get healthy again for me. I need to do it for the patients that I am going to take care of. I need friends on here. I always tried to do it own my own but I can use some people to hold accountable and help me accountable as well.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Meeeee!!! :star:

Goals: lose 133 pounds and belly fat, get my PCOS under control, make some kick *kitten* fit friends in the process!

As of today I'm day 3 back on the lchf (keto) train. My doctor is watching me closely. I did keto last year for just over 3 months and losty 40 pounds and felt the BEST I have felt in years! My inflammation was gone, the arthritis in my knee never flared up unless I ate something my body couldn't handle and I slept thru the effing night! I went off Keto because of a nutritionist....gained it all back. UGH. My doctor was ticked and said get back to it and I'll monitor you. Yay!

Add me! :wink:
  • LighterBites
    LighterBites Posts: 42 Member
    Looking for serious, daily loggers with open diaries and profile pics (I like to know who I'm interacting with) who don't judge. My diary is open to friends. 389 days logged, 45 pounds down this year with a few more to go in 2020. Hit the gym a couple times a week but will do more next year when my office hours change. Not a friend collector. Keep my list short so I can comment on everyone's updates and appreciate the same in return. Serial "likers" or folks who don't comment are quickly deleted. <-- Just keeping it real. ;)
  • NikkiB219
    NikkiB219 Posts: 6 Member
    How do you add friends ?
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    How do you add friends ?

@NikkiB219 click on the username and click on add friend
  • LuxMommy
    LuxMommy Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! My name is Amanda(newbie) and I will be getting on track Jan 1! Looking for motivation and accountability. Recipe ideas would be great too!