Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• vggbvggb Member Posts: 127 Member Member Posts: 127 Member
    My bras and underwear are too big by a few sizes!
  • dramaqueen45dramaqueen45 Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    How absolutely, positively WONDERFUL water is to drink. I love drinking water so much now. When I was obese, for some reason I HATED drinking water, with a passion. I just didn't like it or want it. Once I started getting down to size I started drinking lot more water. Then I started substituting caloried drinks for water (ice water especially--but even room temp). Now, I CRAVE water and again, especially ice water and it tastes so GOOD to me now--I LOVE drinking water so much. I'm NOT saying that helped me get down to size necessarily, but maybe it did--not sure--but drinking water to me now is just as good if not BETTER than caloried drinks.

I feel like I'm addicted to water lol. I've craved water - no ice and it has to be COLD out of the refrigerator and in a glass glass - ever since I breastfed my first child.
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Member Posts: 4,447 Member Member Posts: 4,447 Member
    How absolutely, positively WONDERFUL water is to drink. I love drinking water so much now. When I was obese, for some reason I HATED drinking water, with a passion. I just didn't like it or want it. Once I started getting down to size I started drinking lot more water. Then I started substituting caloried drinks for water (ice water especially--but even room temp). Now, I CRAVE water and again, especially ice water and it tastes so GOOD to me now--I LOVE drinking water so much. I'm NOT saying that helped me get down to size necessarily, but maybe it did--not sure--but drinking water to me now is just as good if not BETTER than caloried drinks.

I feel like I'm addicted to water lol. I've craved water - no ice and it has to be COLD out of the refrigerator and in a glass glass - ever since I breastfed my first child.

That's funny you use the word CRAVE, because that fits to a tee. I used to feel like water was all bland and drinking it was a chore, no more--it's DELICIOUS to me now. I love the idea of keeping a bottle of water in the fridge. My parents and grandparents used to do that too. I'm going start doing that too. Thank you so much for your reply!