What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    How absolutely, positively WONDERFUL water is to drink. I love drinking water so much now. When I was obese, for some reason I HATED drinking water, with a passion. I just didn't like it or want it. Once I started getting down to size I started drinking lot more water. Then I started substituting caloried drinks for water (ice water especially--but even room temp). Now, I CRAVE water and again, especially ice water and it tastes so GOOD to me now--I LOVE drinking water so much. I'm NOT saying that helped me get down to size necessarily, but maybe it did--not sure--but drinking water to me now is just as good if not BETTER than caloried drinks.

I feel like I'm addicted to water lol. I've craved water - no ice and it has to be COLD out of the refrigerator and in a glass glass - ever since I breastfed my first child.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!