Lose 10 lbs in September Challenge

Replies

• Let's ALL of us do our best for the month of September and make this challenge GREAT! Thanks jrdoty. If you need any admin help, just let me know.:bigsmile:
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    August challenge was awesome..Im ready to continue through September!!!
  • I'm totally in!! :bigsmile:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    I'm so in!
  • I would love to take the challenge and lose 10 pounds in September! Count me in!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    SO excited!! I have two of my best friends and my daughter joining me in this challeng!!
  • Tomorrow is the first day of September, anyone have a plan to meet their goal this month?? My starting weight is 165. I was only 160 when I was 9 months pregnant so needless to say I need to get my butt in gear! Today was my 5th day in a row at the gym after a long break so I am feeling great about that. My plan is to log every bite of food to stay within my daily goal and to get to the gym 5 days or more a week.

I am looking forward to seeing 10 lbs gone!!
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Count me in!! Can't wait to see the first week of challenges! =D
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    I'm ready for another month of the 10lb Challenge! Was very successful in July, not so much in August- time to kick it back into gear in September.

I'm taking my 4 year old daughter to Disneyland for the first time in October and I want to be able to happily pose for lots and lots of pictures. That's my motivation for this month. :)
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 514 Member
    Just sent you September 1st starting weight!
  • I'm in!

Just sent you a message
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    I'm hoping to meet my next Mini-Goal this month currently 147, but 141 is the highest "normal" end of the BMI for my height, so, that would be awesome! Esp. since husband and I are going to Paris in mid-October. Go team MFP!
  • I am in ! I will send you a message.
  • dnorthup
    dnorthup Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in !
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Count me in... Gotta get back into a routine with summer over!!
  • Hi I'd like to try.
    thanks
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Back for round 2...
    Starting weight 161.4
  • September Challengers - we can do this!

9981558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • me too
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Ok count me in =]
    Starting weight 180.8lbs