What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• LGS_RFS
    LGS_RFS Posts: 78 Member
    Up way to early so now I’m taking my time getting ready for work, cooking breakfast and listening to music.
  • Sipping my morning tea and cataloguing what hurts on waking up. #lifewithchronicpain
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Laughing at myself 🙈
    My sons school just called to see why he is not there today, I thought it was a teacher training day and it's on the 30th not today 🤣 just had to rush him in

He probably knew and was hoping you wouldn't find out😁
  • Lying in the dark and listening to the popcorn sounds coming from my lungs and wondering if this counts as “being present”
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,669 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Laughing at myself 🙈
    My sons school just called to see why he is not there today, I thought it was a teacher training day and it's on the 30th not today 🤣 just had to rush him in

They call immediately??? Lol, here your kid would just miss a day.
  • LGS_RFS
    LGS_RFS Posts: 78 Member
    oao82o8hl6x6.jpeg

I never fell asleep.
    I’m hoping the coffee does the trick.
    I know, it’s suppose to wake you up but when I haven’t slept, hot coffee this early normally puts me to sleep.
    I’m weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I stopped drinking coffee because it did the same thing to me. Dunno why it did that, it just did.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,670 Member
    Being thankful and relieved that my stepmom's surgery to remove cancer/full hysterectomy was successful. They got everything, but the chance of the cancer coming back is high (due to the type of cancer). They got it all, now they have to test it and see what the best course of action from here on out is.

But she's resting, she's safe and they were able to remove everything that was present/visible. :)

Aw so glad the surgery was a success! ❤️
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Lying in the dark and listening to the popcorn sounds coming from my lungs and wondering if this counts as “being present”

☹️ Get well soon 🎈
  • Mattress for the guest room is delivered, and I've made the bed, twice. The first time had a cat in it. Now I'm sitting down because my ankle is loud.

Then I'ma make gluten-free brownies and freeze them for Thanksgiving dessert.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    This is late night to me and I'm still at the mechanic getting a tire fixed. 😴 the gf is just sleeping in the waiting room and I'm playing among us sprawled out like it's my house. We slack.
  • Brownies are in the oven and I'm eating chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce and Fritos for lunch. Cause sometimes you need to be six.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Praying for a good friend and her family.
  • The cat is woolsucking in the bend of my elbow as I type.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I’m weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️

@honeybee__12

giphy.gif

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited November 2020
    Lying in the dark and listening to the popcorn sounds coming from my lungs and wondering if this counts as “being present”

I hope you are OK? :) Get well soon 🤗
  • fdoosey
    fdoosey Posts: 20 Member
    Sitting thru online training and translating my MRI results from doctorspeak to English.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I’m weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️

@honeybee__12

giphy.gif

d09a7r3cqcap.jpeg

😉😄
  • tmantwo wrote: »
    Not mowing anymore. About to give the dog a bath. Why always pick the dirtiest water or puddle to lay in?!?!?

Gorgeous pupper. And that GSD double coat holds SO much water!
    We had several while I was growing up and one liked to go down to the stream behind our house and drink. His solution to getting mud-free water was to gallop upstream, drinking as he went.

And then come back and not understand why he couldn't come in, perfumed with rotting leaves and ten thousand dead fish.