Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• digitalgasim
    digitalgasim Posts: 4 Member
    2020 is a year of change. Let's be friends!
  • Charitywins
    Charitywins Posts: 4 Member
    :) I can use friends to keep me motivated
  • aminaljunid4
    aminaljunid4 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey hey hey, could use some friends for my account.
  • MrDracoMalfoy
    MrDracoMalfoy Posts: 107 Member
    Feel free to add me!
    Active and energetic.
  • metalxrebel
    metalxrebel Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I really do want more friends however I am unsure how to add them myself on this app. If u add me I will be so happy. Plz add me ppl!!
  • David9992019
    David9992019 Posts: 7 Member
    You can add me. I've only been using the app for 43 days. I am doing the intermediate fasting diet. 2 days fasting followed by 5 days eat normally.
  • VallieeeBabe
    VallieeeBabe Posts: 27 Member
    Round 2 here we go.
    Add me ☺️
  • Hey! Would love some pals on here. Getting back into the swing of things, would be nice to have other vegan/1200kcal/IF friends on my list but I'm not all that fussed! :)
  • stitching69
    stitching69 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello - just started yesterday and would like some friends to keep me going. I have a supportive husband but he doesn't have the same issues I have with food (ie. I LOVE it). I'm in the UK and work full time so chatting will be early morning and in the evenings. Female/veggie/1200 cals per day, about 3 stone to lose.
  • DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    I am looking for more friends so we can motivate each other. I am training for my first 1/2 marathon in April--I usually run/walk 5k. I also follow a Keto way of eating. Feel free to add me.
  • ucbycindy
    ucbycindy Posts: 19 Member
    Help, motivation needed🙃
  • Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    Feel free to add

I do hope you post your experiences throuthout your journey :smiley:
  • NSIDIOUS6
    NSIDIOUS6 Posts: 2 Member
    Friends please! :)
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    I let the holidays get away from me and am buckling down again. I'd love some new friends to get things started. Feel free to add me!!
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Happy New Years 🥳 Fitties!! Feel free to add me. 💪🏾
  • MCinChicago
    MCinChicago Posts: 11 Member
    I too am starting anew and hoping to find some friends for mutual motivation, so feel free to add me. Thanks, and Happy New Year!
  • The_Bec
    The_Bec Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone!

I have very few friends, but I'm looking for more people to motivate me.

I don't have a lot of weight to lose, and I'm more on a journey to health than weight loss. I love carbs, and thrive on a high carb/low fat vegan diet, but I'm still learning my way around it. I fall off the wagon a lot!

It would be wonderful to find other friends to support and be supportive, chat about nutrition and fitness, and otherwise have a healthy approach to weight and diet. I'm not really interested in people who want to lost a lot of weight fast or people who are crash dieting, sorry!

Thanks, and feel free to add me!
  • crb1770
    crb1770 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I just joined and haven’t quite figured out how to add people yet. But please feel free to add me! I’m excited to be part of a supportive community on the health and weight loss journey!