❤️❤️JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 100 ❤️❤️

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,812 Member
    @shunggie RE: travel scale - when we traveled cross country by car I carried both my bathroom scale and my food scale. I wish I could find a bathroom scale that was light enough to take on cruises since I have yet to find a scale on a ship!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    @quiltingjaine I have thought about taking my scale with me when I take my trips to STL but it's a pain for 2 days.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,812 Member
    @BonnieHosk85 I love PF! Now if I could just get my happy, lazy *kitten* out of the chair!! Actually planning to get together with my gym buddy there on Mondays and Wednesdays starting next week when her kid is back in school.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,800 Member
    LisaW57 wrote: »
    01/02 (T) 144.6 (Trend Weight 144.7) Steady. Better than a gain. Grandkids went home last night. We're still off schedule, and I'm still off routine but staying mindful of what I'm eating. I imagine this is going to be the norm until after the funerals. Mother in-law's is Monday. They haven't scheduled the one for my daughter in-law's mother yet (still waiting for autopsy). I've started cleaning and getting ready for influx of family. I have until midnight to decide whether to invest in treadmill (then the coupon expires).

@LisaW57 I am so very sorry to hear of the death's within your circle of family and friends. {{ hugs }} and prayers to you and your husband in the upcoming weeks.