Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Options

Replies

• BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If you are a FitRadio app user (IPhone) this playlist right here will SET! IT! OFF!

4g5vjc3blh9l.png
    47uyub727g5i.png

• bluffgirl67
    bluffgirl67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @Terytha Sorry your cholesterol levels came back high. I thought losing weight would help that. Mine runs a little high and was hoping to get a drop at my next visit. Maybe the dr won't be awful about and instead be encouraging with ways to lower it. Keep think of all the weight your dropped and the good changes you have made. That's a lot to be happy about. Hugs

@mmccloy12 Sorry you haven't been feeling well and that your foot is acting up. Staying in your calories is more important than macros so don't sweat the times when those are off. Besides sometimes ya just gotta hang with friends and have good time no matter if the macros don't fit. Next time you was the car log it as cleaning heavy. That's hard work and you get credit for it. Have a great workout and watch the foot.
  • HurleyHurley
    HurleyHurley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @BrownSugar174 - Wahoooooo! Looking great! Man, I bet that feels good. I haven't seen size 14 in at least...let me think...30 years or so. Living for the day I'll see it again. Huge congratulations, such a marvelous NSV. Revel in it, shake a booty, and enjoy! :)