Replies

• NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Day 6 completed
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Days 6 and 7 completed. Yesterday was short as I was running out of time, but I did some forward folds which always help my poor hamstrings!
  • Lilypal78
    Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 7 completed. After a busy day it was nice to have a relaxing session. Wasn't Adriene chatty today :smiley:
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed. A short one, but felt really nice.
  • aquariuslia
    aquariuslia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely enjoyed day 7 more then day 6!
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed. I can feel my chaturanga improving already - hooray.
  • aquariuslia
    aquariuslia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ❤️ day 8
  • hidemeupnorth
    hidemeupnorth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ❤️ day 8

It's my absolute favorite!
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. I didn't realize how much of an issue I have with my balance.
  • Lilypal78
    Options
    ❤️ day 8

It's my absolute favorite!

So relaxing today.
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to day 9. My abs are still sore from day 6!
  • TiisTitanium
    Options
    Day 5 done. It feels good to reestablish the morning routine of wake up, do yoga, meditate for 10 minutes then get ready to face the world.
  • The_Bec
    The_Bec Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on board! Even though I'm super late to the game. But I did day 1 of her Home series this morning and just happened to find this thread. I hope it's okay to still join in with everyone, :)
  • hidemeupnorth
    hidemeupnorth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 9? Yes please. I love a good hip opener. I could live in them if I could. As I was doing the practice this morning I was wondering how.many mfpers were up doing it with me. We're we sharing energy across the word? 4 am CST start time for me.
  • Lilypal78
    Options
    Hi to all the new people 🙋😀
  • Lilypal78
    Options
    Day 9? Yes please. I love a good hip opener. I could live in them if I could. As I was doing the practice this morning I was wondering how.many mfpers were up doing it with me. We're we sharing energy across the word? 4 am CST start time for me.

Just finished day 9 here, UK 8pm ☺ Ready for bed again 😴
  • josefinejem
    josefinejem Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So the whole 'get up early and do yoga before work' really isn't working out so well, but at least this evening I've been to my regular yoga class! Day 4 of Home tomorrow.
  • The_Bec
    The_Bec Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete, even though I was beat I still showed up to my mat. It feels really good to say that! Tomorrow I'm going to try to be up and do day 3 before my better half is out of bed. Wish me luck!
  • TiisTitanium
    Options
    Day 6 done. That was so hard for me but probably because I had just finished a 90 minute handstand class were the focus was press handstand so I had done so many tuck planches and compression drills everything was on fire so all the boaat poses were especially gruelling. But I showed up to the mat and got my practice in :)

Now off to get some self love in in the form of a remedial massage then hairdressers to make my hair look amazing. Happy Saturday everyone.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA - I twisted my knee a couple of days ago so haven’t been doing any yoga but it is finally feeling better - I think I will take one extra day off and start back up tomorrow!