Welcome New Members!

Replies

• tracyhebert01
    tracyhebert01 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. My name is Tracy, and I hope we can all become friends. I look forward to learning and growing with everyone. Good luck to everyone.
  • cherrylou123
    cherrylou123 Posts: 96 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Cherry. I am hoping to meet new friends here with similar goal :):):)
  • vgavery15
    vgavery15 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    I am new to the app thankful for the invite from my Husband. I’m going to need as much motivation and encouragement to get down to my weight loss goal. My original weight is 230 lbs and I plan on losing 100 lbs. I’m taking baby steps but I wish you all a wonderful new year and a successful weight loss journey this year as well 🖤
  • ladychr0nic
    ladychr0nic Posts: 127 Member
    Hello! I’ve been on MFP before but have a hard time staying motivated. I’m trying to navigate the community and take part in challenges and groups because I haven’t done that before. Anyone who wants to add me as a friend, please do so!!
  • live4yeshua8871
    live4yeshua8871 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all looking forward to seeing weight drop off and my clothes fitting well. It's a good way to make myself accountable
  • daydreamkaytee
    daydreamkaytee Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! Been on and off the app since I was 15 (am 22 now.) I started out being super unhealthy and took a bad path. Now I’m back at 22 with a super healthy mindset. I’m not aiming to lose a bunch of weight all at once. (I’m looking to lose maybe 50-60 pounds. Just be out of the 200s and into maybe 170s?) my current thought process is slow and steady❤️
  • thatlossdgirl
    thatlossdgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all! I'm a tired nursing student who makes awful food choices, forgets to drink water and wants to lose weight to be healthy/live longer for my family❤️. I am awful at staying motivated but I am going to crush it this year. ❤️
  • nhampton81
    nhampton81 Posts: 1 Member
    Good Morning! My name is Nicole and I'm 38 years old. I am new to the community. I have had the app for quite a while, but have never stayed on track. I was 250 lbs. from 7th grade until I was 24 and then lost a lot of weight. Slowly, I have started creeping up, after having 4 children. I just need somewhere to talk to others who have a hard time with motivation and to have the support I need to be successful.
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    New Year for everyone!
  • jhs724jlb
    jhs724jlb Posts: 2 Member
    New here for a week. 66-Years Old. ReTIRED RN, had a Heart Attack 2017 resulting in 5 Stents,"Pre"-Diabetic. Drs want me on 1800 ADA, LOW Carb, low Cholesterol, low Sodium diet. Arthritis affects Exercise. SO, I need all the help & support I can get. Next Dr Check up in 2 months! PS, already lost 7#.
  • g2renew
    g2renew Posts: 145 Member
    Back again. I am a 'snowflake'-ie. I have Myasthenia Gravis. Last time on MFP, I started during bad flare/pre-crisis in Aug/Sep 2019. Did well-but it is easy when you can't chew or swallow or fix your meals!:-) LOL Have been stable pretty much since End of Sept and trying to get healthier- eating lean and clean. Will add some light exercise- light weights, or yoga, and walking a little. Not going to gym or pool during flu season. Chemo makes crowds and close places a no-no. And if I get sick, well, everything crashes. So, working at staying healthy is my number 1 goal. Next goal is losing weight and gaining muscle. Good start to the weight loss, so I am looking forward to each new day!
  • karenscfld
    karenscfld Posts: 38 Member
    Hello, I've been using MFP for about a week. I really like it because it is very easy to use. Tracking food and exercise is straightforward. I tried Noom for about a week, it just awakard to use although it is basically the same concept as MfP. Anyway....Greetings.
  • seatomfly
    seatomfly Posts: 13 Member
    Just starting up here. Looking forward to getting into the shape I once was
  • jonburtness
    jonburtness Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there! I joined last summer but just now found the message boards. So I guess I'm new as well! Last year I got back in shape after gaining 15 lbs. I wish I hadn't taken 2 months off the gym!
  • GotGrammasArms20
    GotGrammasArms20 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello community! Hoping to get some support, ideas, and humor while I'm here. :)
  • janneman77
    janneman77 Posts: 1 Member
    On the journey to lose 15kg
  • Nosaj2020
    Nosaj2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’m new to MFP, got the app 6 days ago. Clocking in at 280, in for the long haul. Shooting for 200 by next year. So far so good.