Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• mealerjl82
    mealerjl82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Could definitely use some accountability. Ready to get this thing started.
  • loriiii624
    loriiii624 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m new to the app. I’m going to really try and stick with this! I need a partner to motivate me when I can’t keep going and that I can motivate when they are falling of the waggon! Let connect!
  • kanalilly048
    kanalilly048 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m new here as well. Looking for others that are trying to lose weight. Could use the motivation:)
  • Batcat60
    Batcat60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Feeling excited and nervous. In 2006, was able to lose over 100lbs. Now, after 15years and multiple injuries and/or illnesses I've gained 80 of it back. An old story I know but this time I don't have the aid of opiates and other oral pain meds. Sciatic pain is the first road 0
    block to hurdle each day, but I know I must be accountable. For continued health improvements and fat burning, I feel disappointed in how badly I've let my body get to....no more excuses! I've found intermittent fasting helpful but the cut I carbs has my glucose levels all over the place I'm not sleeping at night well and I have tried talking to physical therapists. I know we all have our challenges,but has anyone any ideas???
  • mc1566
    mc1566 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, a few months ago I was sent home from an academy on a bilateral hip stress fracture and since then have embarked on quite the journey of recovery and rehabilitation. My hope is that my fitness pal helps me hold myself accountable towards my goal of returning to the academy for a successful completion!
  • biglaughter93
    biglaughter93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im new here :)
    I'm here for lose weight. Please share to me more about heathy eating or workouts. Add me and msg me about it. Thanks.
  • Kateparr94
    Kateparr94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Just joined MFP 3 days ago and think it's a great tool to track calories!

Mainly came on here to control my feeding habits as over the past 12months I've been snacking too much and seem to have gone up a dress size and added over a stone on. I've gained a small belly pouch which makes me a bit conscious of what clothes to wear!

Any advice with starting down a healthy eating journey would be much appreciated or if any UK based people who have just started want to add me then please do! :smiley:
  • arizonero
    arizonero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm too am just looking for support.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @Kateparr94 , join a diet group of your choice which suit you most in MFP. So, you'll get the right advises. x
  • Member75234
    Member75234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New here, friends are welcome.
  • mlinn20
    mlinn20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting HCG diet again and excited to try to lose more weight before my 40th birthday.
  • Curiouslynn
    Curiouslynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also trying to get back on track....today is day one again! I have used MFP on and off (mostly off) for the last year or so and before that did WW for two plus years with some success. I'm excited to start again. I have 50lbs to lose and would love to add and be added to a group of like minded people. Not sure how to do it though so if someone could explain that would be great :)
  • foresight400
    foresight400 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, my name is John and I'm new to this app and community. I wish to loose 7kg in at least two months, my biggest challenge is getting the right food and nutrition balance, anyone here with tips for me? would be much appreciated
  • CarissaJudy7
    CarissaJudy7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello friends.
    I'd love some people to add me to help keep me accountable and for motivation. I'd like to really tone up and loose about 20 lbs before Christmas. My 10th anniversary is next June and I want to look good and feel great on the beach.
  • Lcornell1
    Lcornell1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hola Folks! As a runner, I'm here for nutrition accountability and tracking progress. My trainer recommended this and having been on for a couple of weeks, MFP's utility is evident. Tally-HO!
  • Jermaine123mfp
    Jermaine123mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the app. Hoping to find some good info on maintaining good habits and losing weight.
  • mariolemesos
    mariolemesos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Dr. Chi
  • 13shll13
    13shll13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Well i am back at it again! I was here 2015-2016 and lost 40lbs and felt great! Since then i gained it back and then some 😢 my I don’t have a support system when it comes down to this stuff and my boyfriend doesn’t help at all. He’s been gaining weight too. AND I can’t get into my old account so I really am starting all over again!! I’m ready to do this!!
  • oceanswimmer247
    oceanswimmer247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So far so good. 6 days in 5 pounds down and 1500 calories a day... Lots of fun.
  • brenrw0213
    brenrw0213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to this group, but not new to my fitness pal. I have been trying for so many years I have lost count! I Have taken a nutrition class and know what I need to do, but I just don't do it. Just turned 40 and need to get my weight under control! I am from Michigan and ready to get healthy!