The MAINTENANCE PHOTO Thread!

Replies

• cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    @Jimb376mfp That is an amazing and very inspiring transformation! Congratulations.
  • fitom80
    fitom80 Posts: 154 Member
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Jim, awesome transformation, thank you for big inspiration, you are true hero with great son 👍

• kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    2013 My youngest son (now 35 yo) gave me THE TALK about my weight/health (376 age 65)
    Seven years with WW now Lifetime and below GW 184 since May 2018.
    CW 181, age71.[/quote]

JIM! That is truly AMAZING! Even though I read your stats, this pic and your story you must know is/will help many others! Big Congrats! And to your son also for having “the talk”!

• staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Before & after photos really help me to realize how far I’ve come!! 💪💖🌟 sometimes it’s easy to forget after maintaining for several years!! 😅😃 so grateful to be on this journey!!

Hope everyone’s having a wonderful 2020!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

yuumrd3ygvvx.jpeg

You don't even look like the same person!
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    xebcgpy9qn6v.jpeg

Hello to all you wonderful maintainers!!! Hope so far that 2020 is treating you kindly! As for myself, it’s time to get serious! I need to drop 4 or 5 pounds I’ve been holding on to since the beginning of winter :) the plan is to eat about 11,200 calories WEEKLY plus ALL exercise calories. No food is off limits but going to try to up my intake of vegetables and lean meats. Also upping my activity level by taking short but more frequent walks in addition to my regular running throughout the week. Looking forward to summer and getting ready for bikini season! B)

What are your goals? And show off your maintenance pics here! <3
  • RunsWithBees
    CMSC143 wrote: »
    5ft2..Highest at 180lbs.. down to 135 lbs and hopefully I’ll lose 5 or 10 more... v4p9o6mqu7mw.jpeg

Wow you look great! Love that dress on you! :)
  • RunsWithBees
    KHMcG wrote: »
    zbhdu61zxkbt.jpg

Starting weight was 205lbs. Currently at 175. I'm in my final stretch of a 4 year goal to get back to 10% Body fat.

Wow! Abs for days!!! B)
  • CMSC143
    CMSC143 Posts: 72 Member
    @RunsWithBees thanks ☺️
  • RunsWithBees
    ChiefBaba wrote: »
    I went from 290 to 205...for accountability and motivation, I'm gonna put up maintenance pics every 60 days to make sure I stay on the path

hhfjcfdopy2x.jpg

That’s awesome, post as many pics as you like! Fantastic transformation! :)