It aint over til the slim woman sings...I'm "SANGING", cause I reached my ultimate DREAM goal today!

I posted this in the "decluttering thread" but wanted to post it here with a few more pics because I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD/MEGA THRILLED
SOOOOOO H :D PPYYYYYYY TO BE DONE/officially entering into the maintenance mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewLIFEstyle4ME last month
Last recorded weight: 137.2 lbs on 12/22/2019
lost 1.4 lbs since last weighing in! Newlifestyle4me's lost 82.6 lbs so far.

o:):grin::blush::sweat_smile:<3:relaxed::relieved::grin:o:)

REACHED/EXCEEDED my ultimate/ultra/mega/dream goal weight today...

Last recorded weight: 134 lbs on 1/23/2020
lost 3.2 lbs since last weighing in! Newlifestyle4me's lost 85.8 lbs so far.

:'( These are tears of JOY :triumph: and so much more. Seriously, the last 10 pounds were just as tough as all of the big ole AH-MAZING total of 85.8 pounds/ounces and inches. I DID IT! It took over 7 years AND 31 days (31 days to blast the last 3.2lbs) to get here ( I started the I MEAN BUSINESS lifestyle change of decluttering AND weight blastification in Nov-Dec of 2017--so about a 9 months to a year + to blast and achieve my first dream goal of 150lbs (69lbs) and then another 9 months to a YEAR to blast the rest to FINALLY blast forever to the place where the sun will NEVER shine,185.8lbs--but 7+ LONG/HARD/MISERABLE years of trying/when I first joined Mfp in February of 2012), but here I am.

I purchased these "special victory/goal achieved slippers" when I was around 190lbs over two years ago and have never worn then until TODAY...just waiting until I reached the phenomenal goal weight of 135lbs to wear them and BOOM--I'm at 134lbs--BETTER than my dream goal weight. I'm now DONE with the weight-blastification and officially into maintenance now. o:) Thank you Lord o:) , I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some receipts:
BEFORE--this is the lowest scale pic I could find, but my highest weight was 219.8lbs_
ug5iiw5ath7d.jpg

f62a0s840dvs.jpg

P.S. The answer is YES, period.

These are some recent pics of me (in a size 6) One of the pics is me in one with both legs in one leg of the size 20w I used to have to squeeze to get into a couple of years ago!

Look at how TINY these size 6's are...WOW

wcwqslkpe0dx.jpg

2qd1bzuib793.jpg
Me a couple/few years ago not sure if these are the same size 20w jeans above, but I DO remember having to struggle to get these jeans buttoned--they were so TIGHT in the waist

f66u985cd0tr.jpg
Me with my now two legs inside ONE pant leg of the 20w

ctb7sl41bxmt.jpg
Me a month or so ago
zgx1lbuu42kg.jpg

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Wow! Way to hit it and what a change! congrats for your hard work
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    wow congrats that is amazing
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Congrats!! Also, I LOVE the fuzzy slippers. :smiley:
  • Easternsky4
    Easternsky4 Posts: 24 Member
    Pure awesome 😎
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Excellent job!
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Awesome 😎
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Congratulations!
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,274 Member
    You are AMAZING!!! I'm curious, did something change in 2017 that triggered the successful "I MEAN BUSINESS lifestyle change"? Or were you just ready? Was the decluttering aspect a big part of making it successful?
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Congratulations on your persistence! You've done it. What an achievement.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    That is so great!!!!!
  • watsonkarel258
    watsonkarel258 Posts: 3 Member
    Well done
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Fantastic work! That's a wonderful achievement and it must feel great!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited January 2020
    That IS an achievement to celebrate!! Congratulations on your healthy lifestyle changes. :) You sound like you're over-the-moon happy and you have every right to be!!!!

And you know what one of the best things is? Going shopping is a totally different feeling; I was also a size 18-20 and am now size 8, hovering near to 6. I never ever liked shopping at all but now it's a different experience. Congrats!!
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Congrats! That's not only awesome but very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Wonderful!
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Congrats, way to go!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,342 Member
    Congrats! I see we are sisters of sockdom, too!
  • georgeclaudia32
    georgeclaudia32 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome and inspiring! Congratulations.. amazing job.
  • Why do you think it took so long? Do you think the length of time it took helped you with skin tightness? What tips would you have given your former self 7 years ago? How did you maintain patience (see my username as to why I'm asking this, lol).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!