It aint over til the slim woman sings...I'm "SANGING", cause I reached my ultimate DREAM goal today!

Replies

• Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Bravo!!!
  • tswhitlow
    tswhitlow Posts: 7 Member
    Great job! That gives me hope that it can be done!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Wow! Way to hit it and what a change! congrats for your hard work
    wow congrats that is amazing
    Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!
    Pure awesome 😎
    SERmom3 wrote: »
    Excellent job!
    Congratulations!
    Sandysphat wrote: »
    Awesome 😎
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Congratulations on your persistence! You've done it. What an achievement.
    That is so great!!!!!
    Well done
    Rohvannyn wrote: »
    Fantastic work! That's a wonderful achievement and it must feel great!
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    That IS an achievement to celebrate!! Congratulations on your healthy lifestyle changes. :) You sound like you're over-the-moon happy and you have every right to be!!!!

And you know what one of the best things is? Going shopping is a totally different feeling; I was also a size 18-20 and am now size 8, hovering near to 6. I never ever liked shopping at all but now it's a different experience. Congrats!!
    Congrats! That's not only awesome but very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
    Wonderful!
    amuschette wrote: »
    Congrats, way to go!
    Congrats! I see we are sisters of sockdom, too!
    Awesome and inspiring! Congratulations.. amazing job.
    tswhitlow wrote: »
    Great job! That gives me hope that it can be done!
    Kaitie9399 wrote: »
    Bravo!!!

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.picgifs.com%2Fcomment-gifs%2Ft%2Fthank-you%2Fpicgifs-thank-you-5867720.gif&f=1&nofb=1

You ALL are the BEST, I really appreciate so much your encouraging replies...LOVE you guys!
    {{{ <3 Hugs <3 }}}}
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Congrats!! Also, I LOVE the fuzzy slippers. :smiley:

Thanks love! <3o:)<3 I've been waiting with baited breath to finally wear them and they are so cute and super comfy too!
  • Congrats!! Also, I LOVE the fuzzy slippers. :smiley:

Thanks love! <3o:)<3 I've been waiting with baited breath to finally wear them and they are so cute and super comfy too!

This is taking so long. How did you manage? Ugh, how long is this gonna take?!
  • AlettaJean
    AlettaJean Posts: 23 Member
    Yay! So happy for you! I love your posts and how positive and encouraging you are. Hope you enjoy your new slippers
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    You are AMAZING!!! I'm curious, did something change in 2017 that triggered the successful "I MEAN BUSINESS lifestyle change"? Or were you just ready? Was the decluttering aspect a big part of making it successful?

It takes one to know one...YOU are AMAZING too!

The "de-cluttering" (not only/merely physical decluttering, but spiritual/mental/emotional/relationships and simplifying my entire life/lifestyle and seeing EXCESS as...EXCESS (in/on my body/soul/spirit and home) and a hindrance/stress-filled/UNNECESSARY stumblingblock to everything in my life) total decluttering/simplifying my life and surroundings was not only A BIG part of making me successful, but I'm going to say an EQUAL part of my success, just beneath my what/how I'm eating/drinking and THINKING--it was that important. Also, I didn't do any "formal" exercising at all during this entire journey. My daily "decluttering" and "prettyifying" my surrounding was and is my DAILY mode of exercise (called N.E.A. T. exercise (that's also written about in detail in the decluttering thread--just FYI). If you peruse thru the "decluttering thread" I have written in many many posts/replies the super (some many folk may feel eye-rollingly, disagreeable :expressionless: , the blow-by blow details of how/why of my ENTIRE lifestyle change in my thinking/being/doing and everything in between).

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10620293/let-it-go-decluttering-simplifying-your-life-of-people-places-or-things-success-stories/p1
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited January 2020
    Congrats!! Also, I LOVE the fuzzy slippers. :smiley:

This is taking so long. How did you manage? Ugh, how long is this gonna take?!

I love you <3o:)<3 ...here's to cheering you on and I replied to your other post--which will answer this question!

tumblr_phplfcp3MF1qc4uvwo1_540.png

206943833000202.gif
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    AlettaJean wrote: »
    Yay! So happy for you! I love your posts and how positive and encouraging you are. Hope you enjoy your new slippers

Thank you ever so much and {{{ <3 Hugs <3 }}} I super LOVE these slippers too!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    Very well done!
  • SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2020
    206943833000202.gif

Thanks. I needed the encouragement. It's been three years, and while I do look significantly different from when I started, I still have some fat to lose. I thought I'd have my goal body by now. But I am feeling much better about it now. Thanks again.

Congratulations - that is a huge difference and I hope you enjoy your new body!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Very well done!

Thank you Ann...reading your posts thru-out the years have super helped me so much as well!
    <3o:)<3
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    206943833000202.gif

Thanks. I needed the encouragement. It's been three years, and while I do look significantly different from when I started, I still have some fat to lose. I thought I'd have my goal body by now. But I am feeling much better about it now. Thanks again.

Congratulations - that is a huge difference and I hope you enjoy your new body!!

My absolute pleasure and THANK YOU for your posts as well, you are so not alone ( I'm pretty sure, no matter how many peeps have achieved their goals, they/we still got "some fat" we'd love to get rid of)--but :smirk: SO WHAT! :wink: We still look good and feel better, so BOOM to/for you and all of us that aint PERFECT but sooooo much more BETTER!

I'm THRILLED you are feeling a better too. Girlfriend, as you take on the "slow and steady wins the race" AND how far you've come from when you first started...you WILL begin to actually enjoy/learn/appreciate the time it's taking. Also, ummmmm...that pic of your legs honey---BOOM! Ya got yourself some million dollar GORGEOUS superstar legs, legs that looks like you put a lot of love and time and hard work to get--YAY YOU. Also, I saw your pic, you're a really beautiful woman honey, so BAM! Take your ever-loving sweet and beautiful time and do it right and righteously and again, thanks so much for posting/replying!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    I really NEVER take pics of my meals, but had my hubby take this pic for me so I can post it on the "What we're eating" thread and decided to post it here instead. When I was obese and overweight, my upper body was HUGE (I was big all over--at my largest, my waist was 48-50 inches), that was where I carried the greater majority of my weight in my upper body. When I looked at this pic, I noticed how slim & trim I am now--I'm so ultra super GLAD at the way I look and feel now. I wanted to post it on this thread for memories/records sake, when I look back at this thread.

Here's a pic of my dinner...I LOVE how "slim" I look in this pic too!

aenskakcx2r7.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    MFP Rockstar Status! B)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    MFP Rockstar Status! B)

{{{ <3 Hugs <3 }}}} Ya got me smiling from ear to ear AND your reply makes me feel like a MILLION bucks ( TAX-FREE)!
  • Congratulations!
  • idaevon
    idaevon Posts: 19 Member
    Congrats!!!!! Having done something similar myself I know that takes a LOT of consistent hard work. Ten years ago I weighed 216# and I'm at 138 now (consistent weight between 125-138 pounds 4 years now, fluctuating between those two numbers). What a wonderful wonderful accomplishment. Keep on keeping on!!!!
  • I really NEVER take pics of my meals, but had my hubby take this pic for me so I can post it on the "What we're eating" thread and decided to post it here instead. When I was obese and overweight, my upper body was HUGE (I was big all over--at my largest, my waist was 48-50 inches), that was where I carried the greater majority of my weight in my upper body. When I looked at this pic, I noticed how slim & trim I am now--I'm so ultra super GLAD at the way I look and feel now. I wanted to post it on this thread for memories/records sake, when I look back at this thread.

Here's a pic of my dinner...I LOVE how "slim" I look in this pic too!

aenskakcx2r7.jpg

Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!