The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Back in my goth teenage days I used to wear jnco 28" cannon jeans. Oh those were the days. Hair to my *kitten*, black and blue nail polish, death metal and piercing throughout my face 😍. Now I'm just a grumpy *kitten*

So im guessing you are either a Riverdale or Throgs Neck boy.....the only white boys to come over to Richman Plaza in my day looked just like that and always seemed to be from there.....

Pelham bay is were I grew up which right near throggsneck. 👍. I was the only one who dressed like that, everyone else I know was all into hip-hop.and that BS. I was dubbed "Joey the vampire or just white joe" because I was the only white kid/metal head of all my friends. Good times

Well representin the Bronx is all that good White Joe ;)
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    So much great advice in this thread. How can this date possibly fail?

That's what we're here for! We life vicariously thru you! :D Pay for all this good advice by reporting back to us. We wanna know EVERYTHING about your date! :)

LiftNRiot wrote: »
    Got a date tonight. Time to show off my 80s breakdance and parachute pants.

Dont forget that condom you have been saving from the 80s. I'm sure it's still good

BAD IDEA! Unless you like playing Russian roulette.

giphy.gif
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Hey peeps
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Nan7114 wrote: »
    Hey peeps

Howdy. I know how to open a bottle of wine.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Felt like a full moon today. Just a weird day. Glad that it’s winding down a bit.
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Hey peeps

Perfect!!! I love wine (and beer)
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Howdy
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Hi all, I know I've been gone a long while, but I was wondering if it was okay to rejoin this group?
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Hey peeps

Perfect!!! I love wine (and beer)

O my gosh I just fell in love that you love beer
    Hi all, I know I've been gone a long while, but I was wondering if it was okay to rejoin this group?

I'm kind of new her so hello @Caseyloupuckett welcome back
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Its Friday and I'm going to watch Marvel live tomorrow with my kids
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Date went really well last night. We wanted to see if there was s connection before more plans. What better way than beating the crap out of one another at Dave and Busters. We had a few drinks, played a good amount of games. A quick meet up turned into several hours. The night ended with great kissing in front of a police SUV that was parked right next to my car ha. We will be going to Disney this weekend.

I was about to show off the dance moves on DDR. Show off them funky beats.

Wow. Sounds like it went well. And a Disney date? That seems extravagant...are you paying for everything or is it split?
  • mattig89ch
    Date went really well last night. We wanted to see if there was s connection before more plans. What better way than beating the crap out of one another at Dave and Busters. We had a few drinks, played a good amount of games. A quick meet up turned into several hours. The night ended with great kissing in front of a police SUV that was parked right next to my car ha. We will be going to Disney this weekend.

Congrats on the successful date!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

Absolutely! The more the crazieeeer.... Merrier
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member

Wow. Sounds like it went well. And a Disney date? That seems extravagant...are you paying for everything or is it split?

We both have annual passes and live 15-20 mins away. So it’s not as extravagant as you would think lol. Plus there is an arts festival that has food and drinks happening at Epcot.

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    TGIF
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Good morning all!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member

Aww, that sounds like a perfect date! ❤️ And that Disney/arts festival sounds cool. I love Epcot!

Have a great weekend everyone 😊
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member

That's so good to hear! Can't wait till you tell us how the next date goes. Enjoy!
  • mattig89ch
    How was everyone's day?

Do anything interesting/exciting?