Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Trichemist
    Trichemist Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I'm new here. I was training for Ironman Arizona last year when I had heart attack and ended up with a bypass surgery four months ago. I'm cleared to go back to swim, bike and run/walk and I want something to track my nutrition, especially the macro nutrients and calories.n
  • autumnnnnmcl1
    autumnnnnmcl1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone! Very, very new to this app and am so excited to get started. ☺ Cannot wait to meet amazing people who are on the same journey I am! ❤
  • URaGoddess_2020
    URaGoddess_2020 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello all, I'm Goddess. I'm a returning member, but since it has been some years, I consider myself new. This community helped the first time so I know it will this time around. The difference is that I'm more committed and accountable.
  • Bigricky76
    Bigricky76 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! Been on this app for 5 days and lost 2.2kg, I love it! Anyone else had early success?
  • laurasteward66
    laurasteward66 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone,
    lone time yo yo dieter. I have tried so many different things - but in reality it simply comes down to you cannot outrun your fork. UGH - back to using this site to help keep myself accountable for the crap I put into my mouth.
  • ashlanicolemfp
    ashlanicolemfp Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone!
  • crystalbo06
    crystalbo06 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there!! I'm not new on here, but haven't logged for a good while. Trying to get back on track and could always use some good motivation on my feed and new friends!!
  • dereklsilva
    dereklsilva Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and gettn ripped lol
  • Dispatchchick
    Dispatchchick Posts: 78 Member
    Hey everyone!! So I’m not really new to this but I’ve been off and on for a few years, off more than on, lol. I am ready to get serious! I officially started Jan 6 of this year and I’m already down 15 lbs and 7”, so it’s been a good start. I started at 230 and my goal is 150. I am doing lazy keto and working out at the gym several days a week. I also try to stay within 1200 cal a day. If anyone wants to add me so we can encourage and motivate each other, feel free to do so. We got this!! 🙌🏼
  • unclecowgirl
    unclecowgirl Posts: 2 Member
    After gaining back 15 of the 30 pounds I had lost in 2016 I'm back to attack them again. MS creates a challenge to exercise with limited energy reserves, but I need to stay a healthy weight in order to stay active. At age 69 the weight doesn't come off easily.
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Hello all, first week here. Stumbled across the site by listening carefully to my nutritionist, and already enjoying the benefits. I'm a recent heart attack survivor trying to redo my diet lifestyle, drop weight and maintain/gain lean mass. Have adapted to my new diet (kinda), lost 25 pounds so far, and am finding new inspiration to lose more.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,379 Member
    How do i add friends?
    I was wondering that too. How do I add friends?

Since this seems to be asked often, I made up some guides for it.

pcudg6o877t0.jpg

• Marianeborges
    Marianeborges Posts: 3 Member
    Hi guys just introducing myself 😊 Brazilian living in Australia and trying to use myfitnesspal for the 2nd or 3rd time! Add my if you think i can benefit from your help! I love make friends ❤🥰
    Peace, love and Vegetables ✌❤🥦
  • nickkincaid13
    nickkincaid13 Posts: 1 Member
    New to tracking and also working out with a pt
  • almager20
    almager20 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm Ava and I'm excited to join a community of people working hard to get healthy. Let's get skinty woohoo!
  • LJSupafly
    LJSupafly Posts: 1 Member
    I can't really say how many times I've "started over...." but I've been a member since 2013. MFP has helped me a lot, but staying on it has been difficult. I'm trying a different approach this year to moderation and not focusing on too many things at once! I'm trying to get my eating right before I even start thinking about a workout routine (feeling guilty when I don't go to the gym). My problem was I was trying to tackle it all at once. I know "small changes" is the key, but of course it's so easy to get impatient! So here's to the ones that have been down and are back up again. As long as you keep trying, you're doing it right! Happy 2020 to everyone old and new!
  • wayne2025
    wayne2025 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone,
    I am new to My Fitness Pal. I finally bite the bullet and download the MFP app. I have thinking of losing weight and find a healthier way to live. I am at a odds on where to start and does anyone have any pointer for a beginner?
  • morganton1
    morganton1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! New to MFP! Hope I will succeed this time!😊
  • QuickLean
    QuickLean Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I am new. Might be wrong place to post this ... is there a discussion area for people based in the UK (or can you change settings) ? I have read discussions from the US, this is lovely to see, but brands etc. are not available here.
  • elizabethh5199
    elizabethh5199 Posts: 1 Member
    I have been using this app off and on since last summer, but am really trying to make a real difference this year. I have started going to the gym, but am looking to eat better for my health!