Who wants to do a walk away the pounds challenge??

Options

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well, this week again has sucked for me. Work has kicked my *kitten* and all I want to do after work is crash. So, I am going to step it up I pray the rest of the week. I have been walking more. My stepper has helped me keep going. I was at 10,000 steps a day and now I average 15,000 a day. But my stepper is not accurate on miles... :( So, I can't count that. And my GPS thing on my phone doesn't work indoors. So, I do walk more but there really is no way for me to count it. At work I park far, far away, I take the long way to the potty, and when I am waiting for a case to go, I pace the room. So, I'm not a total loser,

Any ways to help calculate miles from this? Someone told me that 2000 steps is a mile, but when I walk outside with my GPS I do 8000 steps in 4 miles ish and my steper gives me less. I can go 15,000 in a day and my stepper says 4 miles.... Sorry to ramble on I also has not much sleep last night....

Jenn
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 7 miles. This week so far that's 9 miles. :)
  • mauck1975
    mauck1975 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 miles yesterday and 3 miles today. I am gonna try and get 2 more miles in today.

Happy walking everyone!!!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hmmm! Not doing so good so far this week. Only 2 out of 10 miles. Gotta pick up the pace. Both girls start back at college Tuesday so I've been doing other things.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    4.2 out of 10 so far. I'm going to do more tonight though.
  • adf4
    adf4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    9 miles so far this week! Hope to get in atleast 15 by Saturday! :)
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    3.0miles today:flowerforyou:
  • veracan
    Options
    I am interested in joining. Is it to late?
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Weight: 191.4... up .2 this week.

Miles: :((( 4.6
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    4.2 out of 10 so far. I'm going to do more tonight though.

7.2 out of 10 done!
  • randylevy
    randylevy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I just saw this post. I do Leslie Sansone Cardio-Slim, Family Walk, 1-Mile Walk and yesterday (for the 1st time) 2-mile walk. These are all Leslie Sasone videos on Exercise TV on Uverse. Is it too late to join this group. How long are you doing it for and how are we tracking lbs lost.
  • randylevy
    randylevy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I just saw this post. I do Leslie Sansone Cardio-Slim, Family Walk, 1-Mile Walk and yesterday (for the 1st time) 2-mile walk. These are all Leslie Sasone videos on Exercise TV on Uverse. Is it too late to join this group. How long are you doing it for and how are we tracking lbs lost.

You are all so motivating. I'm gonna kind of tag along in case I can't officially join.

Starting Weight - 157
    Goal - 5 miles this week'

As of 9/1 - I've done 3 miles
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Only did 2 miles this week but lost a plateau pound so not too bad! Still gotta get back on the walks tho!!
  • jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been back to post in awhile but I was confused about threads. . .

So far for this week I have walked 15.06 miles but I will probably do another 2-3 miles tonight. I did 5K in 46 minutes, 2mins less than the last time I power walked it. As of this morning, I weigh 145.8. down .6 lbs from when I first started this challenge.

Good Job Ladies!!
  • LJA1968
    Options
    I'm at 4 out of 10 so far.
  • Pam3
    Options
    2.371miles
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Ok 9.2 out of 10 done; probably won't get much walking in this weekend. Will be a busy one! Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend (those of us in the US anyway). :bigsmile:
  • Pam3
    Options
    Ok 9.2 out of 10 done; probably won't get much walking in this weekend. Will be a busy one! Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend (those of us in the US anyway). :bigsmile:

same to you:flowerforyou:
  • LJA1968
    Options
    Really hot outside today. Gonna have to walk indoors. Happy long weekend to those who have one. I know the US and here in Canada we have one. Not sure about elsewhere in the world. :)
  • GOMEZY
    GOMEZY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Love Walk away the pounds. What do I need to do?