Longest Streak: 13
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Me: 22*
    LNS: 5
    Streak: 2
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,005 Member
    I don't know if anyone remembers me from previous NLS challenges, but I've been focusing hard on NLS.

Me: 27
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 27 days!!!

Yup, my new program is going well:
    Eat 2-3 meals a day, no snacking in between meals AND of course, no snacking at night.

It's been going well.
    I've debloated 7.2# (6% of my body weight) since the gluttony of the Holidays.

Hope the best for you all.

Amanda/huango
  • LadyLilium552
    LadyLilium552 Posts: 14 Member
    I love having something sweet after almost every savory food/meal. That's why I loved having some in the evening too. But mostly it's much more than I expected. For that reason I decided a few weeks ago to just have some very small treat (max. 100kcal) just after breakfast or lunch. Till now it's working quite good. I think because I cut out carbohydrates at dinner, makes it easier too.

Till now:
    Me: 13
    LNS: 16
    Strike: 6

The high number for LNS this month, is the result from holidays with family. Those are deserved exceptions for me.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Me 26
    Lns2
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Me: 25
    LNS: 4
    Streak: 5
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Me 27
    LNS 0
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Joining in late. Thanks for the invite, @dewit !

I may not post every day, so should probably just wait for the February thread... and I may go back to some snacking after I'm back in maintenance (3kg to go), but for now...

Me: 1* vs LNS:0
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Me:22 - LNS:6

The month of contradictions! @Mariang165: you might be surprized to read that I will give myself a point inspite of the cheese this time ☺️. I had too many calories left and a stomach ache, so I opted for plain cheese (actually a good choice when you need a snack because, if I remember correctly, this wont spike up the insulin level, so that the body remains in a burn-the-fat mode). I have a good feeling about the choice I made. The scale also agrees with me, but that's secondary 😁.

@polskagirl01, I am happy to have a friend here. I usually take late joins as an opportunity to practice for the next month 😉. Welcome! @Mariang165 🌺

• Mariang165
    Me: 23*
    Streak: 3
  • Mariang165
    @dewit total concur with decision about the cheese, healthy and absolutely if you have not eaten enough. Congrats on the scale going in the right direction, good news! 🖐
  • dewit
    Me:23* - LNS:6

Saved myself for breakfast when my sick boy woke me up and I felt hungry in the middle of the night...

New challenge will be up today or tomorrow. Will post the link here.
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    dewit wrote: »
    @polskagirl01, I am happy to have a friend here. I usually take late joins as an opportunity to practice for the next month 😉. Welcome! @Mariang165 🌺
    I'll probably just keep the total going, rather than starting over for February.
    Me: 2* vs. LNS:0
    Just got back from my run and eating the snack I wanted last night. At least I'm counting it now.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Me 27
    Lns2
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Me: 26
    LNS: 4
    Streak: 6
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,897 Member
    Me: 22
    LNS: 7

Streak 0
  • Mariang165
    Me: 24*
    Streak: 4
  • dewit
    There we go (long introductory post... :blush:):
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10782942/no-more-late-night-snacking-in-2020-february-2020/p1?new=1

Thank you everyone for the lovely competition we had in Jan (with ourselves :wink:)! You were all an inspiration this month. I truely hope you've seen results, but the long-term benefits of eating healthy/controlled are not immediately noticeable in the mirror or on the scale.
  • dewit
    Me:24* - LNS:6