What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I had a really weird dream last night that I was in my childhood home looking out the living room window. There's a big porch with a banister and a crow lands. As I'm looking at it it's getting bigger and now it's a raven. It grows into a giant all black pelican and it's looking at me getting closer to the window without breaking eye contact. It turns it's beak to the side to peer at me right up to the glass. I look away and look back and it's huddled and I realize it's stalking something. It's my rabbit that's hanging out just outside the front door. I run out and get him and I don't see the pelican again.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I had a really weird dream last night that I was in my childhood home looking out the living room window. There's a big porch with a banister and a crow lands. As I'm looking at it it's getting bigger and now it's a raven. It grows into a giant all black pelican and it's looking at me getting closer to the window without breaking eye contact. It turns it's beak to the side to peer at me right up to the glass. I look away and look back and it's huddled and I realize it's stalking something. It's my rabbit that's hanging out just outside the front door. I run out and get him and I don't see the pelican again.

i choose to believe you are the rabbit in this dream and the black bird is probably your dread of a decision you keep putting off making and that's why it keeps getting bigger. it's stalking you because you know you gotta face it sooner or later. once you decide to run outside and save yourself the dread goes away.

alternatively its just a dream and didn't mean nothing so don't try to get too bothered by it you know?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    If you counted up all the songs about colors which color do you think would win?
  • iMago
    Options
    If you counted up all the songs about colors which color do you think would win?

i'd say its gonna be songs about either "black" or "pink"
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

i'd say its gonna be songs about either "black" or "pink"
    Pink? I figured blue. Blue moon. Blue Christmas. 🤷‍♀️
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Just opened a Halo Top ice cream. Actually, all three pints that I bought are like this. Really, Halo Top? Are you going pull a 'Lays' on me?

0mfb2arhfnhz.jpg

Straight disrespectful
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Just opened a Halo Top ice cream. Actually, all three pints that I bought are like this. Really, Halo Top? Are you going pull a 'Lays' on me?

0mfb2arhfnhz.jpg

This looks like it melted and was refrozen. Also, it's been sitting around a while. Lots of ice crystals going on there.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    really think its time to move to california publish a book and become a self help guru

I am your first customer...I need help with life.

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Home on bed rest sucks ⚽️🏀🏈⚾️🥎🏉🏐🎾🎱!!!! I’m bored out of my mind 948q0qywy5h5.gif
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading going to chemotherapy today, I've had a cold for the last 2 weeks and I've been feeling awful, hoping the treatment isn't too hard on me BUT after this one today I only have 2 more to do. I can't believe I'm starting to see the end of these treatments. It's been so hard. At times I was questioning myself if I could keep doing it but I'm glad I didn't give up. Before I know it, I'll be getting surgery and this nightmare will all be over.

Hope you feel better soon. You're an incredibly strong woman and you got this. Keep smiling, fighting and kicking cancer's *kitten*! 😊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading going to chemotherapy today, I've had a cold for the last 2 weeks and I've been feeling awful, hoping the treatment isn't too hard on me BUT after this one today I only have 2 more to do. I can't believe I'm starting to see the end of these treatments. It's been so hard. At times I was questioning myself if I could keep doing it but I'm glad I didn't give up. Before I know it, I'll be getting surgery and this nightmare will all be over.

I wish there were a way for all of us who care about you to take on a little of your suffering.

You’re doing an amazing job staying strong.

❤️

Second this.
  • iMago
    Options
    really think its time to move to california publish a book and become a self help guru

you should clean out the kitchen cabinets to start with. we ALL know there are things up there that you're never going to use and should just take to the dumpster or a food bank if they're still safe for consumption
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

you should clean out the kitchen cabinets to start with. we ALL know there are things up there that you're never going to use and should just take to the dumpster or a food bank if they're still safe for consumption

xqqpmzf9vgb0.gif
  • iMago
    Options

xqqpmzf9vgb0.gif

i just report the news ma'am!