What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Will I ever find a podcast that will make me fall of my chair laughing? I'm trying to find it

I quite like The Infinite Monkey Cage, physics and comedy. Maybe not fall off your chair laughing though.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    sometimes the hardest thing is when a song comes on at like the grocery store or wherever and u really want to dance so bad but also dont want to draw attention to yourself in any way

Yeah, do it. They might like it.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    sometimes the hardest thing is when a song comes on at like the grocery store or wherever and u really want to dance so bad but also dont want to draw attention to yourself in any way

This guy thinks differently

Perfect <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I do it anyway. Embarrasses the hell out of my kids. Even better.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My new therapist giggles too much. I love to laugh, but she doesn’t know when to quit. I was attempting to tell her something really serious yestery and it just kind of flew over head. I’m REALLY starting to hate therapy. I’m on my 5th therapist at this stupid clinic and I’m really losing my patience.

I hear nothing but horror stories about Nursing school. I keep reading that nursing has a high burnout rate and yet everyone and their mother want’s to be an RN 🤔 *oprah voice* What is the truth? I’ve honestly never heard anyone say nursing school is worth it.

In mn it’s different

What’s different?

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    It's still light out by the time I get home now! 😊😍
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    I wish more people posted in the voice thread. I love hearing everyone <3:)
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options

youre voice is amaze

i want u to speak French ♥️

I will read you a french poem tomorrow :):D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I find it so interesting that some voices are so unexpected, it's hard putting the voice to their face. The voice that I imagine fits is so different to the reality, yet there are others who sound exactly like I thought they would.
    It's one of my fave threads.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

I find it so interesting that some voices are so unexpected, it's hard putting the voice to their face. The voice that I imagine fits is so different to the reality, yet there are others who sound exactly like I thought they would.

for real. jesse's voice blew me away. dude sounds like a cross between a male model and the best radio announcer ever to me
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

for real. jesse's voice blew me away. dude sounds like a cross between a male model and the best radio announcer ever to me

Agreed .. I would never have picked his voice as being so rich and deep and .. Ohh I got tingles just listening... 😃
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    rk21mvtdfftj.jpeg

funny enough Ophelia drowning has personal meaning to me

I didn’t know that. I hope I didn’t hurt you with my careless references ❤️

She comes up a lot in my writing and other crafts. Even a quilt block.

hold up, u quilt? me toooooo

Yes, very, very badly. But I do it anyway
    rk21mvtdfftj.jpeg

funny enough Ophelia drowning has personal meaning to me

I didn’t know that. I hope I didn’t hurt you with my careless references ❤️

She comes up a lot in my writing and other crafts. Even a quilt block.

hold up, u quilt? me toooooo

ow1avttt9axz.jpeg

that’s awesome! i have a friend who’s a fiber artist and her quilts are amazing

i kinda strictly craft with it though, just making things like bags and blankets

I’ve made one smallish traditional quilt. I think the block is called called Georgia? Took me forever. I have a problem with the precision required to quilt well.

i’m not precise at all, I use scrap and no pattern and kinda hobble it together

heres a bag i made64vi1xsbuksp.gif

I recognize that hand.

Are you ever going to be open about who you are? Because i love me a good catfish but not for every meal, nomsayin

Isn't it obvious?
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I could be writing right now and I’m not
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Agreed .. I would never have picked his voice as being so rich and deep and .. Ohh I got tingles just listening... 😃

Duuude.. Aww thanks you guys, I appreciate that!

I use to act a bit in school and loved calling talk radio shows to have it out with the host...

I've argued Sean Hannity a number of times along with a number of host here on the West Coast...

I'm the guy that you always want to say to "Dude, why are you shouting, I'm standing in the same room" lol...

Options

Duuude.. Aww thanks you guys, I appreciate that!

I use to act a bit in school and loved calling talk radio shows to have it out with the host...

I've argued Sean Hannity a number of times along with a number of host here on the West Coast...

I'm the guy that you always want to say to "Dude, why are you shouting, I'm standing in the same room" lol...

You posted your voice Jesse?!? Where???!!!

Ahem... I mean... cool.