The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

How was everyone's weekend? The super bowl was boring to me. Did you guys enjoy it?

I enjoyed it very much :)
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Hey y'all!

How was everyone's weekend? The super bowl was boring to me. Did you guys enjoy it?

I didn't even watch it. Mine was...not great.

Suffice it to say, we had a family emergency. Everyone's alive, but it was close.

Also worked some overtime for that sweet sweet cash. Hope everyone's weekend was better then mine! :)
  • Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

Didn't watch it, was too busy with other things like grocery store so I can make lasagna this week.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

I didn't even watch it. Mine was...not great.

Suffice it to say, we had a family emergency. Everyone's alive, but it was close.

Also worked some overtime for that sweet sweet cash. Hope everyone's weekend was better then mine! :)

Sorry to hear of family trouble. Hope there’s better days ahead.
  • jeepmanromero
    jeepmanromero Posts: 111 Member
    Hey y'all!

Didn't watch it, was too busy with other things like grocery store so I can make lasagna this week.

Lasagna is great, what kind of lasagna is it
  • Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

Lasagna is great, what kind of lasagna is it

I make two kinds. The heavy entree (definitely not for vegans or lactose intolerant), and the sweet chocolate dessert.
  • mattig89ch
    Oooo, I loved lasagna. But...then I started losing weight...
  • Yeah, I only make it a couple of times a year. It is not helpful on the weight loss
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member

I miss Lasagna SO much!!! :'( I wish I could eat it.

tenor.gif
  • mattig89ch

tenor.gif

Same, its become a special occasion dish to me. Especially day old lasagna. When all the flavors have gotten to know each other, and kinda blended together.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

tenor.gif

Same, its become a special occasion dish to me. Especially day old lasagna. When all the flavors have gotten to know each other, and kinda blended together.

Best explanation of day old lasagna 😂

Cant you enjoy it in moderation. Smaller portions?
  • mattig89ch

tenor.gif

Best explanation of day old lasagna 😂

Cant you enjoy it in moderation. Smaller portions?

Me? No. Doesn't satisfy, and...I'm kinda a glutton. Plus its like 1000 calories per ounce. And them ounces are *tiny*.
  • Cutemesoon
    edited February 2020

I miss the pasta, cheese, meat & overall texture. Everything about it. I've had to learn to recreate certain dishes the healthy way. If I want Mac & cheese, I make it with brown rice pasta, Almond milk & vegan cheese.
  • mattig89ch
    I've recently discovered the low calorie part of almond milk. Just never tried cooking with it yet. Is it difficult?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    You guys. Now I have lasagne on the brain. Guess what I'll be making on Sunday then 😐
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    You guys. Now I have lasagne on the brain. Guess what I'll be making on Sunday then 😐

Haha!
    My dad is making lasagna on Sunday, and my whole family drools over it..... He will only do it like once a year.

But I ALSO found out about chocolate lasagna, and now I have to make that. But I'm saving it for the summer time. 😁

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

Haha!
    My dad is making lasagna on Sunday, and my whole family drools over it..... He will only do it like once a year.

But I ALSO found out about chocolate lasagna, and now I have to make that. But I'm saving it for the summer time. 😁

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.

I'm sorry, what? Chocolate lasagne?! *heads to Google*
  • Cutemesoon
    tinak33 wrote: »

Haha!

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.

What time does Sunday dinner start? I'll bring the wine. 🍷
  • mattig89ch
    I'll bring the garlic bread!