CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• TruckerChick
    Options
    Ever so happy that - for the most part - our group has survived mother nature!!

Kudos!!! :bigsmile:
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need to log my food!! I have been stuck the same weight for a couple of weeks.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I need to log my food!! I have been stuck the same weight for a couple of weeks.

YES! You do - we'll help.... by being supportive and cheer you on :drinker: . So, start tonight :smile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    (Sneaking in from work) I miss you all so much! :frown: I brought my computer to the IT tech here at work and I have my fingers (and toes) crossed that he can do something with the mess that I have going on. Looks like it was the AntiVirus Pro which is a b!tch of a virus to get rid of :mad: plus it takes out your hard drive with it. :angry: Again, fingers crossed. :grumble:

Please please please don't think I have deserted you all! I feel like I have completely let eveyone down and that's NOT FAIR! I will take care of all of this! :sad:

For now, please continue the plie kicks, incorporate some burpees, drink your water, get your sleep, and PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO WEIGH IN FOR THIS WEEK!!! Once I get up and running, thats exactly what I'll be doing... Putting everything together to get it to all of you! :flowerforyou:

You have no idea how much I appreciate your patience. This week has been a mental and physical killer! For all of those in the northeast US, you know what I'm talking about. Please take care of yourselves everyone!!! :heart:

You are amazing, and no one here thinks any less than! Please don't worry, sweetie.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I am TOTALLY BUMMED!

I was doing my kettlebell workout when I get home today and I dropped my 10-lb kettlebell on my foot!!! It instantly swelled up and turned blue. I put ice on it right away, and emailed pics of my foot to my doctor. He replied pretty quickly, telling me he put in an order for me to get an xray tomorrow. He told me not to do any exercise until I hear from him about the xray results.

I'm so scared he's gonna say I have a fracture or something where I have to stay off my foot for 6-8 weeks or longer. I can't afford to miss work and I sure don't want to be unable to exercise.

I'm really nervous :( My foot looks pretty bad still... I don't even know if my shoes will fit in the morning! Getting injured from working out has been a big fear of mine ever since I started my weight loss journey. I'm scared that if I'm told to "rest for x amount of time," I'll fall back into old habits/get lazy.

Getting the xray tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I am TOTALLY BUMMED!

I was doing my kettlebell workout when I get home today and I dropped my 10-lb kettlebell on my foot!!! It instantly swelled up and turned blue. I put ice on it right away, and emailed pics of my foot to my doctor. He replied pretty quickly, telling me he put in an order for me to get an xray tomorrow. He told me not to do any exercise until I hear from him about the xray results.

I'm so scared he's gonna say I have a fracture or something where I have to stay off my foot for 6-8 weeks or longer. I can't afford to miss work and I sure don't want to be unable to exercise.

I'm really nervous :( My foot looks pretty bad still... I don't even know if my shoes will fit in the morning! Getting injured from working out has been a big fear of mine ever since I started my weight loss journey. I'm scared that if I'm told to "rest for x amount of time," I'll fall back into old habits/get lazy.

Oh NO!!!! :brokenheart: Wow I will be thinking of you and hoping for happy results!!!!! We are here to help you if you need to take it easy for awhile!!! Put your foot up and relax....Once your better it's GAME ON :wink:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the zumba fitness game for my wii and just finished doing 20 minutes! it felt so great!

I have that game and LOVE it!!! I can't do everything the girl on the screen does but at least I'm moving! woohoo for both of us!! :happy:
    WOO HOO!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I
    I am TOTALLY BUMMED!

Good luck

Oh NO!!!! :brokenheart: Wow I will be thinking of you and hoping for happy results!!!!! We are here to help you if you need to take it easy for awhile!!! Put your foot up and relax....Once your better it's GAME ON :wink:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 166.4
    But, I must admit, I have not been exercising and I have been eating too much, so I do not deserve this loss.
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 127.4
    Finally broke through my plateau!!! I've been stuck between 128-129 for weeks! I started Insanity this week so I'm thinking it is working!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    CW today 320

Bad day for me.Am so frustrated and upset I feel I have let myself down.Bought a new scale and was all jazzed and stepped on it this am and was floored-I had gained back damn near all my weight!! I had been walking so much and becoming more active,which in itself is good!So I had my pity party and wined.NOW back to the drawing board.This is not a diet any more it is my LIFE!Finally have the blood sugar under control.Now the weight.Thanks for all of you!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW = 165.6
    Back to where I started in the beginning :(
    It has been a horrible past couple of weeks fighting with stress. Finally starting to put myself and my needs first for the first time in my life. And let me tell you it is hard to do when those who have constantly been taking advantage of you always shoot negative emotions and comments in your direction.

Thanks again Jenn for keeping this group together with all of the disasters that have been going on in your part of the country. I know we all appreciate all the work and time that you put into our group! Congratulations to everyone who has had scale victories and NSV!

Hopefully I will be able to get my butt moving again since some major stresses have been lifted off my shoulders. We shall see what this upcoming tropical storm that is headed for us here in Louisiana will do! :(

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!
  • PositivePower
    Options
    CW: 127.4
    Finally broke through my plateau!!! I've been stuck between 128-129 for weeks! I started Insanity this week so I'm thinking it is working!

Really Insanity = WOW you are awesome!!! I saw some before and after pics of a girl on the boards yesterday and WOW. I hope you get your "I earned it" shirt. WE have P90X, I should try that, but I love the gym. Keep up the good work
  • PositivePower
    Options
    :glasses: Happy Friday - Yippee a long weekend!!! What are you going to do?? Parties??? Chores??? Beach??? Fun?? :drinker: There will hopefully be some extra time for you to get out and move your body :happy: I have a hike planned, and will hit the gym...and hopefully get in some running. We do have a BBQ to attend, where I know I will run into some spinach dip :sad:

Feeling better than I thought after my first spin class yesterday :happy:

Molly ~ Those darn scales they suck :angry: Have you lost some inches??? Stay calm and take one day at a time. I know it's hard but you can do it!!! Stay Strong :smile:

Nita ~ Stress is a killer! So glad yours has gotten better - Exercise will help keep it away and make you feel great!!! I hope the storm leaves you alone :bigsmile:

Well gotta hit the road ~ Have a Great Day and make good choices :happy:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW 189.4
    Have not been good at tracking food in this challenge and it shows in my weight. I am making a serious effort to stop visiting the coffee houses...even for skim lattes as I love the real flavor syrup in them and am drinking them sometimes several times a day. Working today and then heading up to Lake Superior for the weekend...yeah. Going with friends...should be fun...going to Italy at end of this month and really need to save my money...so will be mindful of how much I'm spending...maybe this will finally get me to a point where I'm not eating mindlessly.
    Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!!!!!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Just read all the new posts, but my head is to much of a blur to respond to each of them individually. :ohwell:
    So glad it's the weekend!

Congrats on all the losses, and no worries to those of you who stayed the same. Last week I had no loss, and this week only .3kg, but it's something, so I'm not giving up hope :D

CW: 172.6 (78.3kg)

My weekend plans: cleaning, sleeping in, and working out. How about y'all?
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    This week challenge in regards to weight is not going to happen on my side. This whoel week I am taking a week of the wight and stepping up the cardio because I am still ttrying to make -up for my week long binge in NYC.

Second Challenge - 1) I did however have Victory when my skinny jeans buttoned again... now they are still tight but at least they are closing!

2)I have really worked on my patience and Also there is a lady on my team that is really slow. I ahve made it a point to work with her to make sure she understands assignement and say good job when she has completed!

CW: 153 - back on the losing strike! :love: - Will send my measure on Sunday night!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Weigh-in this week 228.4. Keep up the great work everyone! Have a safe, healthy and happy holiday weekend.
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    CW: 227.8 :(
    No change. At least I didn't gain anything though.

I think I didn't eat enough this week, I had a few days that I ended up being WAY under 1200 after working out and just wasn't hungry. I've upped my calories and water intake so hopefully I'll have better results next week!
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    CW = 293
    SW = 295?
    Goal = 260 by Christmas