CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options
Finally (again)!!! Despite all of the obstacles of the past couple days (including a loss of cable and internet. Oh, and not to mention AN EARTHQUAKE :noway: ) we have made it to Week # 5!!!

CCC1-6.jpg
CCC2-5.jpg
CCC3-5.jpg

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO MadBabysMama for an awesome 4.2 pound loss this week!!
MADBABYSMAMA - Please put the following code into your signature for this week! Congratulations!!!

[ img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/jmcgann/BL-1.jpg[/img ] (Make sure to take the space out before the first img and after the last img). Let me know if you have problems with it.

And thank you so much to sfalk1977 for letting me know about the information. You are still a Biggest Loser for the week :bigsmile: LOVE YA!!!!

Another BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO luvmyjp and Cateyes0831 for an overall loss of 14.3 lbs and 12 lbs respectively!!!

And one more BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO luvmyjp again for an overall loss of 6.91%!!!

Absolutely amazing numbers!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

And now, the challenges...

I feel that some of you might be slacking recently. I know I was! I had the "Eh, I have plenty of time" attitude that will GET ME NO WHERE! With that being said, LET'S STEP IT UP! No more excuses!!!!!!! :devil: I am watching our Total Loss numbers remain the same, and the weekly numbers start going down. I WON'T HAVE IT! START MOVING!!! :heart:

Physical Challenge
How many of you took ballet class when you were younger? Remember the Plie??? Well let's put a little kick in it, add some arms, throw in some hand weights and what do you have???

http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Do-the-Plie-with-a-Kick-Exercise-230509508

I hope you're ready for some soreness! I don't care that it's already Wednesday... Your goal is to complete 75 Kick Plie's with the arm raises. Don't have hand weights? Don't worry... I'm sure you have a can of peas and a can of corn, or two bottles of water around. REMEMBER... NO MORE EXCUSES!!! You want to be challenged? You got it!!

Personal Challenge
Does everyone here know what an NSV is? :huh: Non-Scale Victory - Meaning it doesn't matter what the numbers say, someone noticed us. Or maybe our pants felt a little looser. Another notch down on the belt. Was able to run a little further without stopping. These are ALL non-scale victories - NSV's :bigsmile:

Does everyone here know what it's like to be complimented? :happy: How about being complimented by a stranger? :smooched: Now THAT is the kind of NSV that can make anyone feel good. Even if it has nothing to do with weight, it still feels amazing. :bigsmile:

THAT is your personal challenge... To compliment at least one stranger between now and Sunday. :flowerforyou: To complete this challenge, you need to post the story here. Tell someone you like their blouse, or that they have beautiful eyes, or that they just look incredible. BUT MAKE SURE YOU MEAN IT! Think about how you are going to make someone's day just THAT much better :wink:

Now finally... You know what tomorrow is right?!? Yes, it's the 25th! It's measurement time!!! Please send me your measurements with this week's weigh-ins.

Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Arm:
Thigh:

This is going to be a lot of work to put together so PLEASE :heart: PLEASE :heart: PLEASE make sure to send them to me on time. It's super tough to track so many of us down to get the info in time for posting. I want to make sure that next Monday, week 6 comes out on time. Please use the format above. THANKS!

Is that enough of an @$$ whooping for ya? :wink: :wink: :wink:

:heart: NOW GET TO IT!!! :heart:

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Wooop woop I am super excited about the challenge this week, looks fun and not somethig I would normally do :) I am off work now till next Tuesday so I am sure I will have plenty of places to fit it in. I will make sure my weigh in and mesurements are up as I have loads of spare time.

As you can see pretty excited and in an awesome mood. Mostly due to the football or soccer if you are across the pond :)

Tata for now
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Double post :s over excited I think
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    Sounds good. Looking forward to the challenges. I can't believe a month has already passed by and its time for measurements already!! Yikes... That make me want to get my butt in gear.
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    bump
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! :)
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Looking forward to it!!
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    bump
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    thanks, Jenn! great job everyone! keep up the good work this week.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Bump.. Plie kicks and 30 day shred oye
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Looks like fun!!!! I'm going to give it my all!
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Yikes, time to get my butt in gear!!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I am committed to doing all 75 this week! Will start tonight after dinner!

Thanks, Jenn!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Help!!! The evil snack monkey is on my back! I have consumed 310 calories of chips and there is a basket of dumdums screaming my name in the shop!
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well okie dokie then, it should be fun.:blushing:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Well, I hope to see some downward movement on my meauring tape since I'm not seeing much on the scale :frown:

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    I can't get the video to play :-(
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have completed 15 for today (Wednesday). My goal is to do at LEAST 15 everyday up to Sunday to make my 75 :happy:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jenn!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    bump for later!