CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• yramesor333
    Options
    QUOTE:

Hi CCC friends ~ I had a great day yesterday, went to bed alittle hungry. It didn't cool off last night, so I didn't sleep good..even though the air was on I like the window open and fresh air. Well remember when Jenn had a fight with a bag of candy corn???? I had a train of Mother's pink and white annimal cookies hop skip and jump into my mouth I washed it down with some chocolate soy milk!!! WTH!!!

I'm OK, just alittle disappointed. I get up and eat at night in waves....sometimes half asleep and not in too much control. Last night I pretty much did it on purpose.

Here we go again...MFP is distracting me....gotta get to work. I have lot's of driving in my future today, better go pack my snack bag.

Have a Great Day

hi :)
    thanks for making me smile been having bad week !!~! they way u wrote the animal train hop,skip and jumped into your mouth made me laff lol...not you eating them just the cute way u said it !! i had a bad night 2 ugh couldnt sleep got up ate a banana and 3 pieces of ham !! nights r always the hardest for me !!...today i did good !! hopfully we both will do better tonight and sleep better!!!!
    heres :drinker: to us doing better !!! never look back ,always forward!! learn by r mistakes an move on !!
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Excited about this challenge!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    awesome weight loss MadBabysMama !!!!...WTG !!!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I've had another busy week so far, but a great week. My niece and nephew have been spending the week with me... it's no nice to have them around. They are sweethearts! Looking forward to trying that challenge out... (Plié with a kick). As for the second challenge, I do compliment people whenever I see something worth complimenting. Of course, it's usually when I am in a good mood... I will have to get into that mode.
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    I'm ready for the challenge and the tears. Those plies with a kick look brutal. I'll be back later to post my weigh in and measurements on Friday. Have a great week everyone.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Wednesday night- and I finished day 2 lvl 1 of the 30 day shred than did 20 plie with a kick. 55 more to go :)
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    Wednesday night- and I finished day 2 lvl 1 of the 30 day shred than did 20 plie with a kick. 55 more to go :)

Nice work!!! Keep it up!!!!! :-)
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Looking forward to the challenges. I can't believe a month has already passed by and its time for measurements already!! Yikes... That make me want to get my butt in gear.

Jackelyn Thanks for the support on the last Thread!!! I sure hope you got rid of those muffins :devil: So far so good today... It's time for bed... Sure hope I stay put!! :tongue: I hope you had a good day too...time to weigh and measure :wink:

Make Good Choices
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Ok so here are my messurements and weigh in results for this week.
    I stopped logging all my walking and I have had a big loss of 5lbs :) Muchos happy.
    Current weight is 230 lbs
    Measurements
    Bust = 43
    Waist=40
    Hips=51
    Thigh =28
    Arms=15

So seems that my trip with the 30 day Shred is also kicking those inches off.
    Good luck with the weigh ins ladies. :)
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Okay-the 25th weigh-in and measurements.
    Last week weight was 314. Today is 311. 3 pounds loss.
    Bust(middle 53-bottom 46)
    Waist: 50.5
    Hips: 64
    Arm: 13.5
    Thigh: 32(upper) 27above the knee

(wishing my doctor would allow for more activity:with over 16 bulging discs and two herinated)
    have begun walking more -which is free and so easy.
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Posted on the old thread so had to redo it!:mad:

Right - just looked at the video for the plies - I'm going to have a go but MIGHT have to back out of this one - I damaged my right hip and coccyx giving birth to my son (8lb 15oz) and think this is beyond me - maybe I could just do the left side? I'll have a go and see if I can manage it.

Bit pi$$ed today - I've been up a pound so far this week and I've been really good - drinking plenty of water, 5 fruit and veg most days, low sodium intake, exercising. I have been doing strength training for the last couple of weeks which I have never done before and my thighs are starting to feel quite muscular - maybe I'm gaining muscle weight. Anyway, I'll try harder - off to do 30 day shred now. (But actually have already done it for today as I am reposting this in the right place! :happy: )

Sarah
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yay! I CAN do the plies! 15 each side done (is that 15 or 30 in total? I assume just 15). Luckily, they don't take my hip through the painful range of movement.

Sarah
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    wt 140.8....whoop whoop!!
    NOt sure if I didn't measure right in the first place but mine seems sort of screwy....
    Waist:34
    Hips 36.5
    Breasts 36....this is the one I think I messed up w/.....
    Thighs : 19
    Arms 10.5....I didn't lose any in my arms.....
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Got my first 15 plie with a kick in this morning. It wasn't pretty, but I did my best. Good thing I am the only audience member.:blushing: Have a enTHUsiastic Thursday folks.
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bust: 52
    Waist: 54
    Hips: 58.5
    Arm: 13.5
    Thigh: 28.5

I lost a little in each area, so i am happy about it :smile: I still have along was to go but I'm happy to see it moving in the right direction now. I'll weigh in on Sunday morning like usually (unless needed sooner?). Good luck to all :drinker:
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    That's awesome. I never make it to level 2! I am convince that Jillian should be arrested for those circuits that she puts us through, lol. Great job!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    I tried 10 plies last night, only 65 to go. Be back later with measurements and weigh in.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jenn! Will post my measurements later today!