Apple shaped disaster

13»

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I would try putting extra effort into lifting with legs and glutes.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Also, how can you be both apple and hourglass???
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited February 2020
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Also, how can you be both apple and hourglass???

Yes, I'm trying to picture "apple/hourglass" as well, and the two seem like they couldn't *be* more diametrically opposed.
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    owieprone wrote: »
    I'm an apple-hourglass, almost all my weight is bread-baby, it's very annoying. I know exactly what I shouldn't eat but I'm also an emotional binge eater, extremely hard habit to get out of. I've watching youtube for reminders on what I should be eating, exercises i should be doing/avoiding and found 'gauge girl training', and she describes us lot (endomorphs) really well, what our issues are and how to combat them (she also goes over other body types). Totally recommend her vids.

Your extra weight is too many calories, not one particular food. Somatypes (endomorph, ectomorph, etc) have been debunked.

This ^^ Many people position themselves as knowledgeable in order to make money off of their videos as well as any diet plans or supplements they recommend or sell.

OP, please don't rely on Youtube for your information. You should always *thoroughly* research anything you find on there before you become a believer.

It will save you a lot of time, frustration and perhaps money, too. :)
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    We love all fruit!!!!

I've lost just over 28 lbs and it's all lost from my face and chest, so I guess I'm a pear? (Perfect, I love pears.) It makes my stomach look fatter. I feel fatter. A week or so ago I lamented over it. But if you are losing weight, then that is a huge accomplishment, even if it's not where you want to lose it. Health-wise, it's worth it to keep going because more stomach fat (>35 inches for women/people who are afab) does lean toward more visceral fat, which is unhealthy (messes with your endocrine system), but that just means your journey is probably just going to take longer and that's fine. Keep going, we're all cheering for you.