What is the most disturbing thing that society accepts as a normal behaviour?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    Anal sex.

But if she wants to stay a virgin in the eyes of the Lord...
    Pretty sure the lord is smarter than that. At least mine is.

Look it up. It's a thing. These kids are outta control.

I’m familiar with the everything but(t) virginity. It isn’t new.

I know you’re being light & funny but I wanna riff on the subject a little. I hope that’s ok. Take it with a grain of salt. Just playing with the ideas a little. Going off on a tangent. Digressing a little to entertain myself.

if you value chastity for moral or spiritual reasons then looking for loopholes tells me your heart isn’t in the right place. And if you think a piece of skin or a single specific act is what it’s about then you’ve missed the point. Get your heart right and the sacrifice of abstinence will be something you do willingly and whole heartedly.

If you don’t value chastity, mocking people who do or misrepresenting what it’s about is rude and divisive.

That said, I personally dislike the weird fetishizing of female virginity that persists even in secular circles. It’s weird. I don’t believe in it. I don’t embrace it. I don’t encourage it or teach it.

Along those lines women seem to be given the message Don’t have sex with too many people. Only have sex if you’re in love. Have sex but don’t be too knowledgeable. Don’t be confident in your sexuality or know what you want and god forbid don’t ask for what you want directly.

It's crazy what society (or the bigger parts of it) seems to deem acceptable. The "messages" are endless. It's like how millions of men and women watched two middle aged ladies dance half naked a couple weeks ago at a FOOTBALL game.

But I'm just an actor in the play, that's all...

you lost me at 'half-naked'.....

my mind tends to wander, it damn sure does.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Anal sex.

I know you’re being light & funny but I wanna riff on the subject a little. I hope that’s ok. Take it with a grain of salt. Just playing with the ideas a little. Going off on a tangent. Digressing a little to entertain myself.

if you value chastity for moral or spiritual reasons then looking for loopholes tells me your heart isn’t in the right place. And if you think a piece of skin or a single specific act is what it’s about then you’ve missed the point. Get your heart right and the sacrifice of abstinence will be something you do willingly and whole heartedly.

If you don’t value chastity, mocking people who do or misrepresenting what it’s about is rude and divisive.

That said, I personally dislike the weird fetishizing of female virginity that persists even in secular circles. It’s weird. I don’t believe in it. I don’t embrace it. I don’t encourage it or teach it.

Along those lines women seem to be given the message Don’t have sex with too many people. Only have sex if you’re in love. Have sex but don’t be too knowledgeable. Don’t be confident in your sexuality or know what you want and god forbid don’t ask for what you want directly.

It's crazy what society (or the bigger parts of it) seems to deem acceptable. The "messages" are endless. It's like how millions of men and women watched two middle aged ladies dance half naked a couple weeks ago at a FOOTBALL game.

thanks for participating. I think we’re not capable of understanding one another. 😁

Didn't mean to get you all, uh, butt hurt... 😣
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Our government robs us blind, then pays us back with pennies every year.

Haven’t seen you around in a bit - good to see you
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Anal sex.

v5OU1gv.gif
    Anal sex.

uj0scbj66gqq.gif

• lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Tanning and bleaching

I bleach my hair
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Anal sex.

thanks for participating. I think we’re not capable of understanding one another. 😁

Didn't mean to get you all, uh, butt hurt... 😣

Oh no! Not at all. I’m glad we talked.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Cheating

Casual sex

Anal sex

Ghosting

Eating pork

Smoking cigarettes

Fake body parts
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    People creating their own set of "facts"...not everything is opinion and just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's not factually true or factually false.

One of the reasons I love math is that it is absolute and there is no opinion...there is only one correct answer and you can't have an opinion on that.

Have you been to a public school lately? Children today are taught there are no absolutes. Everything is relative. The only correct answer is the one that doesn't offend them.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    expecting teenagers/young people to magically become responsible & gainfully employed adults after HS (or college) graduation, when they are so often treated like 4th graders until they're 22.

Get off my lawn and get a job!
    Kids these days 🙄
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm just disappointed that ]
    [ all the fun sex is considered taboo.

...... it looks like I'ma going take a road trip east !

giphy.gif
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    laughing about lying to your spouse about your over-spending. Like the memes that joke about hiding amazon packages under your door mat and stuff like that. yea cause that sounds like a healthy marriage.