What is the most disturbing thing that society accepts as a normal behaviour?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Treating Animals like they are worthless

Trooth.

Every Animal is Worth At Least 99 Cents.

Jack-in-the-Box-Brings-Back-2-Tacos-For-99-Cents-Via-Mobile-App.jpg
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Telling other people to smile. I do not exist to be aesthetically pleasing to you every moment of my life, thanks.

This!! 👏🏻 I remember when I was a kid some weird man told me I’d look prettier if I smiled and I stuck my middle finger up at him. I was about 9 and didn’t take no crap from anyone 😂 someone could be having a bad day, just received bad news or something and some irrelevant foe decides to taunt them with the, “you would look prettier if you smiled.” I wasn’t born to please anyone.
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Telling other people to smile. I do not exist to be aesthetically pleasing to you every moment of my life, thanks.

This!! 👏🏻 I remember when I was a kid some weird man told me I’d look prettier if I smiled and I stuck my middle finger up at him. I was about 9 and didn’t take no crap from anyone 😂 someone could be having a bad day, just received bad news or something and some irrelevant foe decides to taunt them with the, “you would look prettier if you smiled.” I wasn’t born to please anyone.

Or someone may have had some bratty 9 yr old give them the finger......people shouldnt tell people to smile, and kids shouldnt be flipping people off.....;)

I didn’t flip anyone off and I wasn’t a brat I just didn’t tolerate crap and still don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Why are people disagreeing with the fact a child stuck up for themselves 🤣 it was a creep at a park by the way not that I needed to mention that but sure that’ll get disagreed on too because people seem to think that behaviour is fine.

I disagreed with your post because you said you flipped off the guy then you said you didn't flip anyone off in another post.

😂😂😂 yeah I stuck it up because he was rude to me and was being a creep walking by a kids park. I didn’t do anything to flip him off to begin with.

Im not sure that I care either way...just stating why I disagreed with your post. In any case, whether you feel to need to justify it or not, your behavior was as bratty and inappropriate as his behavior was creepy.

Most people would have simply disagreed with your post. I have no problem telling you exactly why I disagree. Your statements contradict each other. Thus my disagreement.

Have a nice day.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Or someone may have had some bratty 9 yr old give them the finger......people shouldnt tell people to smile, and kids shouldnt be flipping people off.....;)

I didn’t flip anyone off and I wasn’t a brat I just didn’t tolerate crap and still don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Why are people disagreeing with the fact a child stuck up for themselves 🤣 it was a creep at a park by the way not that I needed to mention that but sure that’ll get disagreed on too because people seem to think that behaviour is fine.

I disagreed with your post because you said you flipped off the guy then you said you didn't flip anyone off in another post.

😂😂😂 yeah I stuck it up because he was rude to me and was being a creep walking by a kids park. I didn’t do anything to flip him off to begin with.
    Difference in terms. Here flipping someone off means giving them the finger
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

And I turned out all right.

giphy.gif

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

And I turned out all right.

giphy.gif

I SAID SORT OF
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

They shouldn't but kids still do this.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Being emotionally invested in the lives of celebrities.

This I DO NOT get.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    Anal sex.

🤣😂😃😄😅
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    some things. when girls literally walk around in what looks like t-shirt and knickers. Like whut!
    9g2898obu9r2.jpg

You are meant to be looking at her T-shirt, not her shorts. It's super comfortable FYI.;)
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Worshipping your president like a he's Jesus

Happening EVERYWHERE now.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Children owning cellphones.

This! It's very disturbing to go to a restaurant and see an entire family in front of their phones. The dinner table will always remain a sacred place for my children and I to have conversation. Some of the best talks I've had with them were in the car or at the dinner table.

My husband and I was at a very nice, quite expensive prime rib restaurant and the mom AND dad were on their cell phones the entire time ignoring their 3 kids. I felt so bad for those kids. It really made me sad. What is so important on those stupid phones that you cannot take the time to enjoy the ambiance and family time with your children.

MONEY
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Children owning cellphones.

This! It's very disturbing to go to a restaurant and see an entire family in front of their phones. The dinner table will always remain a sacred place for my children and I to have conversation. Some of the best talks I've had with them were in the car or at the dinner table.

My husband and I was at a very nice, quite expensive prime rib restaurant and the mom AND dad were on their cell phones the entire time ignoring their 3 kids. I felt so bad for those kids. It really made me sad. What is so important on those stupid phones that you cannot take the time to enjoy the ambiance and family time with your children.

Saddeningly some people just've children for status, ever watch the movie: Problem Child? Flo only wanted to mingle with other parents, at their children's birthday parties but obviously needed a child herself, to attend.

When I babysat I had a parent call me to ask me to ask their child, what their child's favorite color was but I didn't have to ask because I already knew. However I told their Mother that I'd go ask, put the telephone down to briefly tidy something & then returned to answer her. I had to pretend that I didn't know because while parents believe that we fear being fired for something accidentally happening to their child, what we actually fear most's being fired because we unintentionally humiliated the parent.
  • bettysboops67
    bettysboops67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Making every photo on your holiday worthy of Instagram.
    Being on your mobile phone during a meal.
    People who make slurps and noises when they eat. My pet hate.🇬🇧😍
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Hey, you'll get no disagreement from me. I was that kid that kicked a teacher because she was "following me" when I was in 1st or 2nd grade, so...
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Hey, you'll get no disagreement from me. I was that kid that kicked a teacher because she was "following me" when I was in 1st or 2nd grade, so...

Kids be so savage