Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    6lx7jr0rwkwh.jpeg
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I tried to start watching "50 first dates" with my daughter and she asked me why I'm watching a ancient time movie🤦‍♀️ 🤣 it's not even that old.
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I tried to start watching "50 first dates" with my daughter and she asked me why I'm watching a ancient time movie🤦‍♀️ 🤣 it's not even that old.

It's pretty old
  • lifeovpi
    Options
    My hair is tangled to hell
  • lifeovpi
    Options
    I'm wondering why I'm awake at 225. I dont feel good and life sucks for me
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I liked that movie; 10 second Tom used to make me smile. :)
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    I was waiting in the the truck earlier when my boyfriend went in the grocery store and I watched a lady look for her car for at least 10 minutes. I laughed way too much at this and I'm still giggling about it now.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I was waiting in the the truck earlier when my boyfriend went in the grocery store and I watched a lady look for her car for at least 10 minutes. I laughed way too much at this and I'm still giggling about it now.

That was me. :#
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Did you find it? Because when I left you were still looking 😂 this has happened to me before so I knew exactly how she felt. She knew people were looking at her and she had no clue where she parked her car.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Did you find it? Because when I left you were still looking 😂 this has happened to me before so I knew exactly how she felt. She knew people were looking at her and she had no clue where she parked her car.

BAHAHA
    I have done that so many times..... Mostly when normally park in the same area and decided to park somewhere different.... I end up wandering around like "is it here? no... maybe over here...? did I park by that light last time, or today?" I get my visits to the store mixed up..... lol
    It has taken me anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 full minutes to find my car..... lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

BAHAHA
    I have done that so many times..... Mostly when normally park in the same area and decided to park somewhere different.... I end up wandering around like "is it here? no... maybe over here...? did I park by that light last time, or today?" I get my visits to the store mixed up..... lol
    It has taken me anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 full minutes to find my car..... lol

hot tip:

If you're in a large parking structure, take a quick photo of your car on your phone.

(I'm here to serve.)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

BAHAHA

Same, always park in the same place, when I don't I have been known to wander parking lots in tears because I can't find my car (or was it stolen?!)
    Motorsheen wrote: »

BAHAHA

hot tip:

If you're in a large parking structure, take a quick photo of your car on your phone.

(I'm here to serve.)

Sage advice!
    I've started doing this in unfamiliar places.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    :/:s
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I wish that I knew what I'd be doing tomorrow, today. I am hoping to run an errand today but don't know if I'll be able to yet & even if I do, I'll still've another errand to run either tomorrow or the next day. My original plan was just to run both of my errands today, stay home tomorrow & plausibly watch a couple of movies {since I'm single}.

I already know that I'll be unable to run errands 2 days within a row, I'll just've to run both of my errands hopefully tomorrow instead.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    :/:s

Hey you!

Hope everything is well 💕
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

This happens to me way too often. I usually end up sounding my alarm for a second in an attempt to locate it and causing everyone around me to stare at me as if I’m trying to hijack my own vehicle.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    A question i saw on a friends wall....would you like you, if you met you?

*kitten* No.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    A question i saw on a friends wall....would you like you, if you met you?

Yes. I might need a break from me once in awhile, but yes, I’m good people