Total January loss: -9

Feb. 4: 258
    Feb. 11: 258
    Feb. 18:
    Feb. 25:

Total February loss:
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    I got my ears slapped back yesterday, I know why, I had a binge on carbs last week. As a result of my disappointment. I went to Physical therapy and before I went in I had a small coffee and a fat slice of banana bread (cards), then I had to drive my husband to Brigham & Women's in Boston and on the way we stopped for lunch, I had a crispy chicken sand & sm. fry (carbs), for dinner I grabbed a protein bar. It could have been REALLY worse than that. Now that my temper tantrum is over....back to diet.

celticck - I know your pain, I'm right there with you. Hold on girlfriend, we can do this !
    I am also cursed by having plantar fasciitis right now in my left foot. I've had it for a year now, When I went to the 4th Dr. to see why my muscles and tendons are shedding and are ripping off my bones, I brought up my foot. He suggested finding something about 12" long and 1" high, put both feet on it (just the front half) and lean forward for the count of 10. This will stretch the muscles in your foot, then ice it. I filled one of the small plastic soda bottles with water and keep it in the freezer just for this purpose, I roll it under my foot while I'm sitting at my computer. Hopefully this will get rid of it. Like yourself, the first thing all the Drs said was loose weight.
  • celticck77
    celticck77 Posts: 113 Member
    Today could have gone a lot worse. I did have a donut and it was very good, but now I feel sick to my stomach. I am also very tired. Need to run to the store for more carrots - we ran out... and then home to work out. About 1350 calories for the day. even with sitting for most of the day I already have 5000 steps. My workout won't count steps and I am fine with that I know I will kick butt. then to bed.
    @ladycopnh1 - I had it in my rt foot it is now in my left, probably from compensating for the rt. Those are good ideas. I will try them. Thank you,
  • @bdashnay: We brew decaf tea and keep it in quart canning jars in the fridge. That's not too heavy to manipulate to pour, and one knows exactly how much one is drinking. And it's easy that way because it's convenient. I have a rule that I only have tea with my meals, and drink water in between times. If I drink hot tea in the morning and one glass of water over the morning (24 oz glass) a glass of tea at lunch and another 24 oz of water over the afternoon, and a glass of tea and an last 24 oz glass of water, I have my water goal met, and I'm not drinking so much tea I get shaky. But more and more I'm finding that even at meals, I just want ice water.
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    Greetings and welcome to Dianeauman & bdashnay - it is wonderful to hear from you and we will help you as much as we can. <3
  • CathyRocky
    CathyRocky Posts: 64 Member
    January 1. 207.3
    Feb. 13. 199.0

I think I would be doing better if I were exercising but I haven't been. I have a hundred excuses, but it comes down to laziness.
  • VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    Weighed in this morning.
    Jan 30: 228.5
    Feb 6: 226.6
    Feb 13: 224.6
    I'm plugging along. :) Didn't log Tuesday evening because I went to book club, where the host provides dinner (which was delicious and included brown butter pie and FIVE other pie choices). I have no idea how many calories it was, but it doesn't appear to have thrown me off much. Exercise went well this week also. I hurt my ankle last week, but it's feeling a lot better, though not completely back to my normal walking pace on the treadmill.
  • celticck77
    celticck77 Posts: 113 Member
    I am so very tired. I do not enjoy sitting for hours but nothing can be done for that right now. Had a great work out last night, planning a more relaxed pilates type work out tonight. I think food was okay, will finish logging it in a bit. Really want ice cream and sleep... and a hot shower...
  • VeggieMeg71
    CathyRocky wrote: »
    January 1. 207.3
    Feb. 13. 199.0

I think I would be doing better if I were exercising but I haven't been. I have a hundred excuses, but it comes down to laziness.

You're still averaging over a pound a week. Slow and steady wins the race. Add in exercise when you're ready, and you'll be unstoppable!
  • VeggieMeg71
    @KJR865 Great progress! Keep it up!
  • bdashnay
    bdashnay Posts: 48 Member
    @bdashnay: We brew decaf tea and keep it in quart canning jars in the fridge. That's not too heavy to manipulate to pour, and one knows exactly how much one is drinking. And it's easy that way because it's convenient. I have a rule that I only have tea with my meals, and drink water in between times. If I drink hot tea in the morning and one glass of water over the morning (24 oz glass) a glass of tea at lunch and another 24 oz of water over the afternoon, and a glass of tea and an last 24 oz glass of water, I have my water goal met, and I'm not drinking so much tea I get shaky. But more and more I'm finding that even at meals, I just want ice water.

Thank you so much for the tip!!! I may have to try that and trick my brain lol.