• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    The first time I bought a pack of...... Parachutes 😂
  • lifeovpi
    lifeovpi Posts: 121 Member
    20 is when it hit me
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Many times, but nothing like when my first son was born...

When you hold something so precious and completely helpless in your arms, total dependent on you for everything...

There's just nothing that has compared...

I'll never forget rocking him to sleep that first night to "These arms of mine" by Otis Redding

*** So MUCH this! When we brought our first baby home and we sat down in the living room and stared at each other saying, "What are we gonna do NOW?!"
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    When it was legal for me to kill someone, and likewise to someone killing me......
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Bought a new vacuum yesterday. Was so excited and amazed by how much better the suction was than my old one. Literally took a pic of the crud it sucked up and sent to my sister.
    This is my life now. 🤷‍♀️

i had a dyson years ago and i regularly dust sprayed the surface areas of it to keep it clean and fancy because i liked it so much no shame
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Bought a new vacuum yesterday. Was so excited and amazed by how much better the suction was than my old one. Literally took a pic of the crud it sucked up and sent to my sister.

i had a dyson years ago and i regularly dust sprayed the surface areas of it to keep it clean and fancy because i liked it so much no shame

The one I'm throwing out is a Dyson. It's junk. It was given to me secondhand and I've had it for 5 years though so I cant complain too much.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited February 2020
    When 9PM started to feel like midnight 😴
  • bidingmytime
    bidingmytime Posts: 129 Member
    edited February 2020
    When I realized Britney Spears was a couple of years younger than me. It was back in the day when she was at her peak (circa early to mid-2000's).

That, and, the cashier calling me "ma'am" for the first time.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    When I had a full time job and handled all my own bills and lived on my own. That was when I got out of graduate school and into the workforce, so I was 23.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    The day I buy a suit. Still hasn’t happened but I hope to later this year - so - Stay tuned I guess. If you care - I’m sure you don’t but I’ll post anyway - you’re welcome

i am SO waiting for this!! a man in a suit - yasssssssss, i wish i could go shopping with you R. :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ... when I got excited about the purchase (and having money to purchase at the time) a new Dyson vacuum cleaner because my cats shed like it's going out of style and my old vacuum choked on said cat hair.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    I’m not sure I understand the question. 🤔
  • ericatoday1
    ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
    When I got excited to get my tax return to pay off bills
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I was 21, my son was born.
    My life instantly changed.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member

I know this feeling all to well. Oh and don’t get me started on finding new cleaning products Lmao