Weekday Breakfasts

Options
13»

Replies

• diamonds1202
    diamonds1202 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This week for breakfast I had pre-baked slices of sweet potato and then heated them up each morning and used them like toast. I put things like peanut and berries, goat cheese and walnuts, and yogurt and berries on them.
  • itsmetimenow815
    itsmetimenow815 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I usually have eggs cooked in cooking spray, grapes or an orange, a yogurt

Scrambled egg whites, whole wheat toast, apple or blueberries

Oatmeal , strawberries, turkey sausage
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I bake oatmeal muffins, enough for two work weeks at a time. I need to add some nuts or something so I'm not so snacky. Has to be grab and go for me.
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I eat overnight oats pretty much every morning. Sometimes I’ll steam some sweet potato and make an over medium egg to put on top
  • kappotete
    kappotete Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My go to breakfast most days is a smoothie made with:
    -1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (super creamy!)
    -1 banana
    - 5 frozen strawberries
    - 1 Tbsp just peanuts crunchy peanut butter
    - 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
    - 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
    Use your handheld blender and bam! Taste is amazing! Sometimes I have a toasted nature path flax plus waffle with it.
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I made a hashbrown breakfast casserole with frozen shredded hashbrowns, diced ham, cheddar cheese and eggs. I cut it into portions and I've been taking that to work with me every morning this week. Came out to about 280 calories per piece :)
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    mostly some form of breakfast sandwich , 100 cal english muffin, egg white cooked in a microwave cooker for 1 min, a laughing cow wedge (pepper jack or smoked gouda) and either smushed avocado or some jimmy deans turkey sausage crumbles i keep in the freezer tossed in the egg to cook. Or i'll make it with southwest egg beaters, velveeta cheese and precooked bacon. usually falls between 180-220 cal depending.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I am looking for ideas for quick breakfasts. What did you eat this morning for breakfast? What are your favorite breakfasts before you have to run out the door?

Often scrambled eggs with pre-cooked chicken breakfast sausage that I just have to nuke for 45 seconds. It only takes a couple minutes to scramble eggs.