What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    I over-ate at breakfast and lunch so I only have 40 calories left for dinner, contemplating a walk to run that up to a couple hundred so I can have a fish filet and steamed veggie.

Way to take ownership of your day! Nothing mini about that goal if we’re talking about mindset :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    I over-ate at breakfast and lunch so I only have 40 calories left for dinner, contemplating a walk to run that up to a couple hundred so I can have a fish filet and steamed veggie.

Yep, I've done the very same thing. :) Hey, it works!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Fitness related. Our winter is finally starting to let up so I am looking forward to taking my cardio outdoors!
  • I'd like to take off ten pounds between now and April 1, because that would be 25 pounds, one quarter towards goal, and I see the doctor that day and given that I was 296 on January 2, I'd really like for her to notice the definite drop downward.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    I have a handful of fitness-related ones now that I'm at maintenance. Just got a Fitbit so getting 10,000 steps a day, getting stupid arm weights up to the next dumbbell, beating my stair flights climbed on the stair treadmill, and my biggest is to do the whole stack of weights on the adductor machine (I'm at 265, 30 more lbs to go!).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!