Intermittent Fasting Support

Options
Who wants to support each other with Intermittent fasting! It should be fun. 🤗

Replies

• micas_92
    micas_92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @ingekp1 want to be my IF buddy??? I would love to have someone to share progress with
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would like to by your IF buddy! 🤗
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started IF about 2 ish weeks ago, going great so far. I dont see many people on mfp doing IF. I try to stick to 16:8 but most of the days i manage more than 16h. Dont really feel much hunger anymore :) Feel free to add me!
  • Clairin
    Clairin Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was about to send a friend request but your profile photo is you in string underwear?
  • Ingekp1
    Options
    Do you want me to change it?
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    Clairin wrote: »
    I was about to send a friend request but your profile photo is you in string underwear?

Lol :laugh:
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have started intermittent fasting from January 12th. At first I was doing 16/8 but in the last week I managed to do 18/6. I like this way of eating. My body adjust and fasting is not too difficult anymore (even though I do have easier and harder days).

My main issue is that I'm not losing any weight. In my eating window I am eating clean and healthy. I'm doing the clean fast. I'm eating healthy and not too much nor too little.

First week i lost a couple of pounds but the week after I gained them back and this is usually the pattern I follow. Maybe my problem is that I ate healthy before so it's not a big change or I don't have a lot of pounds to lose so it is harder? ( I would like to lose about 8-10 pounds).

I work out 2 times per week and walk a lot.

I don't mind keeping this way of lifestyle because I do feel good when fasting but I just wanted to see if anybody had the similar problem so I know if the weight will go down eventually.

thank you.
  • Ingekp1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ReaGaladriel. I’ve been intermittent fasting for about 1 month now. I’ve lost about 6 pounds during this time. At some point I’m going to level off and have to maintain. It seems like you level off for the most part. Looking at your profile picture you look very nice.
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It is not my picture it is my goal :)
  • Ingekp1
    Options
    Where is your picture?
  • Ingekp1
    Options
    What’s your goal weight?
  • georgeannw
    georgeannw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I like to wait til about noon for first real meal. I drink I a keto coffee to get me through til then
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I like to wait til about noon for first real meal. I drink I a keto coffee to get me through til then

What is a keto coffee?
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »

What is a keto coffee?

I’m guessing it’s the current iteration of Bulletproof coffee—coffee with butter or oil added.