When did someone first notice?

2»

Replies

• mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Lost almost 30lb but no one noticed lol
  • pokequeeen
    pokequeeen Posts: 9 Member
    I had someone first notice at 8lbs. Then a good chunk of people i know started saying stuff at 15. Now I've hit 21 lbs down and people at work who I don't talk to a lot are starting to ask. For reference Im 5'2. Started at 192 and down to 171.
  • Actually, the first comments people started making to me were about how "healthy" I looked - weight loss comments followed a while after that. It was as if they could see something about me was changing but weren't sure quite what it was at first.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    My mom noticed within the first 2 kgs (roughly 5 pounds). It took about 50 pounds for everyone else to notice. I have lost 140 pounds.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Started at 245 - I'm at about 220 now and I'm at the point where a LOT of people are noticing. My work bro noticed at about 10-15 pounds lost. But at this point I've had several people ask what I'm doing to lose weight.
  • AbigailCaulton
    AbigailCaulton Posts: 27 Member
    My mother in-law noticed within a month. My friend commented about it the other day. We only walk to school together to pick kids up. Im normally wearing a big coat so its hard to tell but the coat is hanging off me now and she mentioned It saying I looked great i was like Ooo thanks. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!