Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 106

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,277 Member
    Options
    @jca12345 - congratulations on the arrival of your baby, hope that he/she and your partner are both well. Hoping to maybe hear some more details shortly; boy, girl, weight etc. I know how the arrival of a new little person in your life can throw everything else out the window!! Best wishes to you all, get some sleep when you can !! xx
  • matratazola
    matratazola Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    bearly63 wrote: »

@matratazola
    I absolutely agree....you have to be able to enjoy life and spending time with friends or all of this "work" isn't worth it, right? But being able to plan and still get and stay on track is the key. It may take a little longer but it's not a race. ;)

I'm definitely taking the long way round to get to my goal weight lol I'll get there eventually thanks to this group!
  • matratazola
    matratazola Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    jca12345 wrote: »
    So, I’ve been absent since round 103. Partner had our baby on the 8th February, and in the days and weeks since, both exercise and diet has gone to pot .
    First day back on the scale in the morning and I well and truly believe that I will have put on at least 5lb. I’ve eaten horrifically. Looking forward to resetting tomorrow-I go back to work after 3 weeks paternity, so I’m hoping the structure and routine ease me back in.

Congratulations! That's great news!