Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• brittanystebbins95brittanystebbins95 Member Posts: 536 Member Member Posts: 536 Member
    bpl7fnececeq.jpg
    I just bought this gorgeous dress for a wedding at the end of April. It's a size eu 36, and it JUST zips up. My goal is to make it fit comfortably by the time April rolls around!

That is soooo pretty!! And it looks fantastic on you! Can I ask where you bought it?
  • fatfrostfatfrost Member Posts: 365 Member Member Posts: 365 Member
    Trying to get down below 225 lbs.
  • martianspudsmartianspuds Member Posts: 93 Member Member Posts: 93 Member
    #1: At last weigh-in, I was 3.3 lbs from halfway point of my total loss goal. Really looking forward to that, but first...

#2: Want to get the medical ok to switch back from maintenance to deficit calorie intake. Technically, I have still been losing a tiny bit (system doesn't reflect 'calories burned due to healing' very well).

#3: Ditch the crutches by end of month. Next up, cane!
  • BMcC9BMcC9 Member Posts: 3,720 Member Member Posts: 3,720 Member
    My first (micro) mini goal is to deal with the 4-course Italian Dinner (with what i personally would consider VERY oversized portions if I were not at a catered ... Italian .... dinner.) 3 lbs up on the scale the next morning (yesterday). Most would just be undigested food still in the system. That kind of one-off situation doesn't count as a "true gain" in my books unless most of it (or more) is still showing up on the scale a week later. I was already down 1.3 of those pounds this morning.

My main mini-goal is to get back on the correct side of the normal vs overweight BMI divide (now less than a pound away) and then continue south another 5 or 6 pounds to the BOTTOM of my chosen Maintenance goal.

Once I get there (a second time) my long term to goal is to stay closer to the bottom than the top of that range.
    edited March 7
  • SisterSueGetsFitSisterSueGetsFit Member Posts: 1,164 Member Member Posts: 1,164 Member
    I want to get to 50 pounds lost by May 10th. I’m at 44lbs lost currently. That date will mark it being a year since I’ve started consistently using fitnesspal, and it would make one hell of a milestone for me.

You can totally do it!!!