If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Ceviche and grilled whole fish. Oh. Wait. I ate a LOT of that over the past week....

bkujyyreq5xo.jpg
    rcvi9epssd3h.jpg

And a big breakfast buffet. Oh. Wait; I did that eight times.....
    cedxq7m8ibf7.jpg

cruise??
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,175 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Ceviche and grilled whole fish. Oh. Wait. I ate a LOT of that over the past week....

bkujyyreq5xo.jpg
    rcvi9epssd3h.jpg

And a big breakfast buffet. Oh. Wait; I did that eight times.....
    cedxq7m8ibf7.jpg

cruise??

Oh no. I have no interest in cruising. It was a dive trip based out of Infinity Bay arranged by our local dive shop. We were supposed to have five days of three-tank boat dives, but the last day weather came in and we had to bus to the other side of the island; we couldn't load in the conditions on the south/west side. That was just two dives that day instead of three. Bummer. But... they offered that we could dive another day. Doing two morning dives I sill had over 24 hours before I flew out, so my buddy and I went. It was cold and rainy and windy; the last dive it was a relief to hop in the 80-degree water because it was WAY warmer than being topside. We also had the option of one night dive for an extra fee; that was fantastic. We also were able to do shore dives two of the days we were there after we got done boat diving.

The ceviche picture is, I think, from the restaurant at the Grand Roatan Resort. I'm pretty sure the grilled whole fish was from the Argentinian Grill. Our package included a breakfast buffet each morning. Most days included fried plantains, and always had eggs and beans. Mmmmmm.

Most places also offer the whole fish as a fried option; I only ever got it grilled. Over and over. The guy next to me ordered fried at Argentinian Grill:

xhjeanluha73.jpg

And I enjoyed plenty of Salva Vida!

sv7tr5tysgfd.jpg

I was there for the diving, but the food was great, too. The diving was fantastic.

wqws8dbuspdk.jpg

The world's largest cruise ship (Symphony of the Sea) came to Roatan while we were there. Luckily for us, it was raining that day, so they didn't get bussed over to our beach. That would have been insane. That boat holds over 6600 passengers and has almost 2000 crew members. Yuck.
  • ehusted7059
    ehusted7059 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes, a Big Mac and a large coke. Ugh sounds so good. Weird how that is what I craved through my entire first pregnancy too lol. All the pictures look so good.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    This huge cookie dough topped chocolate chip gourmet donut omg. Also the other box !!! I hate working in an office with boxes of donuts and cookies and bagels and huge cheesy pasta plates and plates of sandwiches every day. I want it all!!!

And they have bowls and bowls of the best tacos in town catered every day! I need more calories lol !6uht7gdbsk7u.jpeg
    0mn137hk7hll.jpeg

They hiring? 😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Omg now for lunch four boxes filled with 6 hot perfect crispy dogs (best in town) with four bags filled to the brim of fries and fresh onion rings I want them all!!

The onion rings looks incredible. I just hate having SO much because I want it all lol.
    jc9v7la2u3od.jpeg
    782bmd7yzh2u.jpeg
    f628kdppayga.jpeg

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    *Note to self don't look at this post 5 minutes before your lunch break. Now I want to eat everything from the last 2 pages!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    I've had food dreams the last couple nights. I would never eat this but that stupid chicken sandwich with doughnuts for the bread must've been on TV last night as I dreamt I bought a hamburger with doughnuts for the roll last night. I never order hamburgers and that would be disgusting!

More my style I dreamt I was at a family gathering loading my plate up with desserts from a bakery and eating them fast so I could eat more. One was a cream puff cake (invented this) with a big cream puff on top of my slice and another a big slice of cake with buttercream frosting. I want cream puffs and buttercream icing now!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    tm12v3i31ivl.png
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I love fish. But honestly, fish cooked with heads and eyes looking at me, makes me turn away. :blush:
    Those donuts and pastries though......are mine, all mine.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I want one!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    lw2aqmalx6no.jpeg
    ud7l7gitfc1p.jpeg
    g4wdzk2fxn3h.jpeg
    I did it......

Could not pass up the doughnuts. Took a cookie dough one home to split with boyfriend. It got a little smooshed because I brought it home in tin foil, so not the best photos (I promise it tasted 100x better than the smooshed one looks).

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't expecting it to be that good, but I will never buy a donut from dunkin again! Even the base of the donut was phenomenal. I hate the base on generic fast food donuts because they are just plain and taste like cardboard. The base was incredible and light with a lot of flavor. Gourmet donuts really are SOOOO much better.

The inner part was filled with more cookie dough and there was a HUGE glop on top with tons of chocolate icing and chocolate chips. It was one of the best thing's I've ever tasted. I honestly thought it would be good but did not expect it to be as incredible as it was. 100/10 Would eat the whole box.

now I want a bosotn cream donut...and I don't even really like donuts!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    lw2aqmalx6no.jpeg
    ud7l7gitfc1p.jpeg
    g4wdzk2fxn3h.jpeg
    I did it......

Could not pass up the doughnuts. Took a cookie dough one home to split with boyfriend. It got a little smooshed because I brought it home in tin foil, so not the best photos (I promise it tasted 100x better than the smooshed one looks).

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't expecting it to be that good, but I will never buy a donut from dunkin again! Even the base of the donut was phenomenal. I hate the base on generic fast food donuts because they are just plain and taste like cardboard. The base was incredible and light with a lot of flavor. Gourmet donuts really are SOOOO much better.

The inner part was filled with more cookie dough and there was a HUGE glop on top with tons of chocolate icing and chocolate chips. It was one of the best thing's I've ever tasted. I honestly thought it would be good but did not expect it to be as incredible as it was. 100/10 Would eat the whole box.

That donut is giving me Feelings.

I need to find a good local gourmet donut place. I've tried a few around me and I just don't care for them.

Alternately, I need to make eggless cookie dough (after making the flour safe to consume, of course), dip it in chocolate, and stuff it in my facehole.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    lw2aqmalx6no.jpeg
    ud7l7gitfc1p.jpeg
    g4wdzk2fxn3h.jpeg
    I did it......

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

This looks amazing and I seriously want one!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    vr9hy9ofojc1.jpg

dipped in ranch
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ujn9x7uz6f31.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options