If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    dwl1vav2d9cq.png

Crap. forgot..have those in the freezer.. 😝
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    dwl1vav2d9cq.png

haha time to dig them out... or you could make those sesame balls
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    dwl1vav2d9cq.png

haha time to dig them out... or you could make those sesame balls

Yeah the sesame is my first choice... The apple strudel are good till early 2020.. haha
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    dwl1vav2d9cq.png

I like the Strawberry & Cream Cheese ones the best! But I can't wait long enough to make my icing look nice like that. I just squeeze it all out as soon as that puppy pops out of the toaster and it melts into a sheet. Very good with coffee.

Oh yeah, the Strawberry Cream Cheese ones and the Boston Cream Pie ones, omg. <3
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    9f4vvqk1pa7l.jpg

Really craving a Chinese buffet... ERRRRGG!

What is the filling in the sesame balls?
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm saving a peach for dessert tonight.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    Calories (from the internet):

Glazed Donut: 192 (+ is usually eaten without further condiments)
    Plain Bagel: 245 (+ is usually eaten with butter, cream cheese, or smoked salmon)

FWIW, bagels are a calorie-inefficient bread choice.

Why are you on here trying to give everyone advice? This is meant to be a fun thread where we post pictures of foods that we wish we could eat if there were no calories.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Livhere wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Livhere wrote: »
    Seeing those pastries made me think a bagel sounds really delicious right about now 🤤 if you go in the afternoon sometimes the lady will always throw in a few for free since the shop closes around that time & they don't want to throw them out or let them go stale. Sometimes they're just half off, but just so delicious you can't help but get more than one.

Those closing time bagels are one of life's great joys! Toast that bugger and you're good to go.

Remember those bagels I was telling you about? We went there today before the lunch rush & I got a bagel & a berry danish. I wanted to get a box of donuts, but knew it would be a bad idea lol
    b2ha1vd77pxm.jpg
    xtdupbbo547u.jpg
    nwsmks23zk3c.jpg

Is the top one the berry danish? Whatever it is it looks amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    Calories (from the internet):

Glazed Donut: 192 (+ is usually eaten without further condiments)
    Plain Bagel: 245 (+ is usually eaten with butter, cream cheese, or smoked salmon)

FWIW, bagels are a calorie-inefficient bread choice.

A 190 calorie glazed donut (using Krispy Kreme as example) is only 49 grams by weight. A 245 calorie bagel is 98 grams. So it's 2 doughnuts per 1 bagel. Which really means per hundred grams, donuts are 390 calories vs 250 calories per bagels. So not really more calorie efficient. Not to mention bagels have protein and fiber. The "other things you add to it" also have additional macro and micro nutrients that can make having a bagel a complete meal. Hard to imagine one small glazed donut is going to be a complete meal for anyone.

But anywhooo... That's not really the point of this thread. On this thread, we can have BOTH bagels and donuts, AT THE SAME TIME. Maybe you can fill you bagel with a donut.

Walmart used to sell this

maxresdefault.jpg
  • lx1x
    Options
    slr779efoils.jpg
    iawxze5znwja.jpg

I'll take one order plz.. 🤤

😆