Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Posts: 1,084Member Member Posts: 1,084Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Dont know why but Taco Bell's fries supreme.

3c47db2ebe725a503541827961fb241c.jpg

Only available in Canada? That's just pandering to the poutine crowd!
  • kimny72kimny72 Posts: 13,753Member Member Posts: 13,753Member Member
    Nacho Fries are a limited time item in the US, they were available a couple of weeks ago but I think they are gone now. When they are in, you can indeed get them "supreme". This last time you could also get them with "steak" and Reaper sauce on them.

Best fast food cheese fries I've ever gotten though were Nathan's. Amazeballs.

27hn5yzbfm4o.jpg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 1,290Member Member Posts: 1,290Member Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Nacho Fries are a limited time item in the US, they were available a couple of weeks ago but I think they are gone now. When they are in, you can indeed get them "supreme". This last time you could also get them with "steak" and Reaper sauce on them.

27hn5yzbfm4o.jpg

Personal i love KFC's wedges... and Arby's fries lolll
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 11,577Member Member Posts: 11,577Member Member

27hn5yzbfm4o.jpg

Arby's curly fries.. 🤤
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 2,852Member Member Posts: 2,852Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »

27hn5yzbfm4o.jpg

Arby's curly fries.. 🤤

Yes, a trip to Arby's must always include curly fries for me. So good.
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Posts: 1,084Member Member Posts: 1,084Member Member
    An entire loaf of garlic bread.
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 1,290Member Member Posts: 1,290Member Member
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Posts: 25,463Member Member Posts: 25,463Member Member
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

WOO!!!!
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

MONSTER!!
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

MONSTER!!

THIS I could do... but regular garlic bread... idk. I think it's the too-crispy crust??

rwq43rgyvl4l.png
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

MONSTER!!

THIS I could do... but regular garlic bread... idk. I think it's the too-crispy crust??

rwq43rgyvl4l.png

That's the same thing. You're weird.
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

MONSTER!!

rwq43rgyvl4l.png

But this is soft and gooey... not like a brick. Maybe I've just had too many bad garlic bread experiences idk. Also flash back to elementary school soggy garlic bread messes
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 11,577Member Member Posts: 11,577Member Member
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

MONSTER!!

rwq43rgyvl4l.png

Not exactly.. them are cheesy bread
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

MONSTER!!

rwq43rgyvl4l.png

But this is soft and gooey... not like a brick. Maybe I've just had too many bad garlic bread experiences idk. Also flash back to elementary school soggy garlic bread messes

Ok, I'll give you a pass due to childhood garlic bread trauma.
    My homemade garlic bread is crispy on the edges, but soft and chewy on the inside.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Posts: 148Member Member Posts: 148Member Member
    qmt48s85grwr.jpg

The whole jar thank you !
    K, now I want garlic things. Skordalia (Greek garlic spread) with fried zucchini for dipping.
    mtxqv81borkl.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 3,933Member Member Posts: 3,933Member Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    qmt48s85grwr.jpg

The whole jar thank you !

along with the entire loaf...
    uzryftrvtgoy.png

• quacky823quacky823 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 chocolate
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,822Member Member Posts: 6,822Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Dont know why but Taco Bell's fries supreme.

3c47db2ebe725a503541827961fb241c.jpg

Don't have these in US lol

For the second time in a week...... Up yours Americans lol :)
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,822Member Member Posts: 6,822Member Member
    i3pa6hr4xp3i.jpeg

I DESPISE garlic bread!

Get out. Now.