Less Alcohol - MARCH 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    I ate so many sour belts! LOL Another day without drinking though. Plenty of water and I kicked butt with my workout. I'll take it. Less candy tomorrow though. Yikes! Goodnight y'all!

Believe it or not your craving for more sugar is a tempoary little bit of a trade for drinking less alcohol.we habe all gone through this. Your not alone.workouts do help to.
  • MissMay
    Dnarules wrote: »
    I don't necessarily plan to totally quit, just reduce (a lot).
    I am looking to reduce my alcohol in take as well..

Welcome @Nsalerno513. Nice to have you joining us for accountability. You and @Dnarules are definitely on the right thread. We don't ask or encourage anyone to completely stop their alcohol intake. We are here to help each other reduce in each persons own way. No competition and no pressure because we are all on our own journey.
  • MissMay
    Wednesday March 04 - AF - I just read up on Kava, it is banned in Canada due to severe liver damage and deaths! Yikes. Guess that I won't be trying that as a relaxing alternative to booze. I will stick with my sugar free jello on AF days.
    Running tally: 4AF days out of 4 days so far.
    Oh geeze another bullet for us all to dodge that are looking for an alternative. Thanks for sharing the important news.