Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @sharpdust I may have pushed my luck a little, 1 1/2 walk up and down steep hills, but I love going down to the quay, and didn't want to bus it. Feet are a bit sore XD

@svm569 I can't drink 64oz in a day unless I'm sweating like heck. I'd have to camp put in the bathroom. Try a lower point and find what works for you.

@fitchick37 I hope your husband get over his pneumonia quickly. I had it last year, it's very rough. Take good care of yourself too!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    skierxjes wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to this group.

SW: 334.7 (1.4.20)
    CW: 321.2
    GW: 170ish
    Ht: 5'6

A little about me.. I used MFP religously back in 2011-2013 but then graduated college, started a job working 70 hours a week and lost most sight of any sort of healthy lifestyle. Fast forward to Dec 2018 - I was in a MVA and ended up in the hospital and inpatient rehab for 98 days. I dislocated my R foot, fractured 5 ribs, punctured my R lung, broke my R wrist, broke my L collarbone, snapped my L femur, and my L tibia/fibula/ankle were shattered along with 7 of my toes. I didn't walk on both feet until August 2019.

My goals for this spring are just to get back into healthy eating and gaining strength back. My left leg, as you can imagine, is fairly weak from not using it for so long. In addition to working my strength back up, I need to lose some of this flab as I found 2 super cute wedding dresses that looked nice now but would look AWESOME a few sizes smaller :) Wedding is June 2021, so I have some time to make it happen.

I always welcome new MFPals so feel free to add me!

You're on your way! I would suggest water areboics regularly...

I've just been going to Anytime Fitness since I've had a membership there for 2 years and barely used it pre accident haha I've already gotten a LOT stronger just from the handful of workouts I've done :)