Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Replies

• leanneellison1979
    leanneellison1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Tomorrow is my official weigh in day for charting purposes, but I know it's gonna be a good week. The one positive for the way I'm weighing this month. I just have to be careful and not let myself obsess over it. Instead, I'm obsessing over something else: clothing.

I'm trying to keep it short but almost 90% of my clothing is too large and I honestly feel a bit sick, thinking of all the money I've put into it over the years trying to find things that not only fit but were flattering, and are now almost completely useless to me.

That shows the amazing progress you have made. Well done you!!! I know being large i find it really hard and expensive to buy large size clothes. Im sure if you donated them to a charity shop you would be really helping out others who may be struggling.
    I spend my life in charity shops looking for something flattering that doesnt cost the earth. xxxx <3
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,170 Member
    Also @WynterDreaming I don't know if it's the same where you live but there are charities that help people who have been long term unemployed get work and the one near me are always desperate for good quality clothes in large sizes for people to wear for interviews and work, because so many of us (including me) wear cheap clothes until they are rags when we are big. So think of it as paying it forward. Now your nice clothes will be cheaper at a smaller size!